Forum Negativity, Representative of the whole player base?

From my perspective @Razor’s mafia had Joon without costume on the right wing Mar and April 2020. Marjana was there also. Lianna before that.

https://enphero.com/Reports/Empires-and-Puzzles-2020-04-22_Reports.html?ver=3.05

The farther back you go, the more S1 appear.

So… this metric, at that time… gave players exactly 3 years of value! Which also happened to be the entirety of the game’s existence!
this was last year!

A profound statement for any gacha!
One that SG should have been very proud of. And judging by their repeated efforts to restore balance after the worst saturation in the game’s history. Some believed they intended to stay the path.

1 year later…
S1 are devoured by costumes $$
And barring C.Kadilen, costumes are already being threatened.

And today…Event heroes… maybe not rammed down a throat so to speak
But they are unquestionably running amuck and are now wearing costumes of their own!

The QnA was vivid to me. It was heartbreaking. I’ve quoted it a couple times with strong, negative over tones.

It’s purely opinion at this point.
And extraordinarily moot…
I believe balance promotes variety.
And promotes engagement for a massive population not just the whales.

From my perspective, watching the center tank change from Bera to Alfrike war after war is stagnate. I still believe they could have made a lot of money from the despicable odds and unique skills.
But…
That’s all moot now… and I’d rather not be bitter. That’s a seriously tough nut…
It’s hard to let go of this old habit and not feel some form of regret.

Even here in the forum.
So much time…
moot