Forum login and image display issues since maintenance

Hi guys,

Had trouble logging back in after maintenance, log in by email and password reset emails have an error in the link.

The weblink is “https://smallgiantgames/u/…” Etc

It’s missing the words either side, the correct link should be “forum.smallgiantgames.com

Eventually logged in by manually editing but you might want to take a look at it @petri

3 Likes

I was logged out but the first two attempts to log in got me a dns error. Not sure if it is connected.

Thanks for the report, we’ll investigate this issue here. Seems like refreshing helps.

5 Likes

This issue should be fixed now. Please try again and let us know here if you experience this or other issues related the forum again.

5 Likes

Not sure if it’s related but it seems any images added in the last day are not found.

1 Like

Many recently posted images are not displaying - even when posted by @zephyr1, so must be serious!

Example

2 Likes

The issue with “images can not be loaded” occurs on both my iOS devices and my windows PC running Firefox, always the same images, even the ones I posted myself yetserday

1 Like

There is a 403 access denied message on certain images, the resource link being global.discourse-cdn.com/smallgiantgames/

Thanks, I have escalated this issue to Discourse and they are investigating.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.