Forum Interviews: An Audience with@ScottySG 🎙️

Don’t scare him away so soon!! We neeeed him.

2 Likes

having or showing a sensible and practical idea of what can be achieved or expected.

@ScottySG
Thank you for the fast clarification. Devs willing to speak to us are rarer than topics with 2000 likes.

@JonahTheBard
And now we see why Devs are so quiet.

5 Likes

Too to backpedal now @ScottySG !

3 Likes

And stop stealing my material. Geez.

1 Like

@ScottySG. Thanks for taking the time to share a bit of your personal life with us. It’s kind of hard to see you as monsters when it appears you are just regular people! :slightly_smiling_face:

And yet, I feel like I have been a lone voice almost trying to get people to pay attention for weeks and weeks. I had mine up and running in 5 days (remember those 3* mats for a BLUE 4 star you replied about? No? Didn’t really expect you would.)

She (and I say that because guys usually don’t wear bikini tops!!) is awesome. With a mana troop (you only need a lvl 9); 6 tiles to charge or just 3 reflected tiles. The most common criticism is she doesn’t do enough damage but she is relentless (and i would dispute the crappy attack stat claim too).

2 Likes

And I’m glad you asked! Think about implementation; what are you going to do, stare at your device for 24 hours straight (during AW) in the hope that you are not too underpowered, not too overpowered but just right!!(???) and therefore attacks will commence at your earliest convenience??

Nahh, can’t see that happening AND you would have to be in real time communication with the entire enemy alliance AND hope that they are not just winding you up!!

If nothing else, the complaints about the ‘broken’ feature could well be comedy gold!

Good Selections! Last vacation before the COVID lockdown I sang Easy by the Commadores while in New Orleans. Brought the MFn’ house down!

1 Like