Forum Interviews: An Audience with@ScottySG 🎙️

Missed the timeline on this.

Was this found out before or after all of his forum errors? Lol

9 Likes

Actually robot Zephyr is more like Agent Smith and working to convert us all…you should see how elated he gets when some of his brainwashing starts working on me and I say “you know what I actually want to finish working on my 3 star projects instead of rushing to work on the shiny new 5 star I’ve drawn (in this case Alasie)”.

11 Likes

I’m surprised no one has jumped on this yet. How realistic is this??

9 Likes

@JonahTheBard this was such a wonderful idea!! Thanks for putting it all together for us.

@ScottySG wonderful read! Thank you for sharing. Seems like several of us forum folk are working on mireweave. We should see who maxes him (her? Idk) first. I’m always up for some type of competition. :wink: @Novo and @PapaHeavy already have me beat.

9 Likes

A very good read. Very good sir. I’ve seen @ScottySG in the counting games a few times, and in the AtoZ Category Game - List before a mod/staff resets us - #5434 by sleepyhead one as well. I am looking forward to these.

On a side note and most likely off-topic, When will @JonahTheBard do an audience with himself?

4 Likes

VoilĂ 

4 Likes

I was curious myself actually as i always thought it was one of the unrealistic requests

But now we have a staff member saying it CAN be done…:thinking::thinking::thinking: this changes things

4 Likes

technically, it wasn’t you answering your own questions.

4 Likes

Touché, @Saphirra, touché

5 Likes

:heart: this is all i have to offer for the moment.

4 Likes

Out of likes, huh?

Yeah… me too. Sad face.

5 Likes

Damn you! Now I’m singing Wumolo to the tune of the Beach Boys’ Kokomo. Great info and interview…I’d LOVE to be able to watch the wars and see how everyone is performing,defense especially.

7 Likes

I would like that sentiment…but I only got to post 104 in our war thread before I ran out of likes again today.

5 Likes

Thanks for the interview :+1:
We need that petri karaoke video I’ll even settle for audio

5 Likes

i was, just got them up and running again. let’s see how long that last…

3 Likes

Not that weird. I do it all the time.

14 Likes

Huh. I heard it as a wimoweh in The Lion Sleeps Tonight.

6 Likes

We can have Petri do both for Karaoke night!

5 Likes

Another amazing interview @JonahTheBard. I love that your adding staff members as well. More please!

That’s so sweet @ScottySG I’m sure your dad would have great time.
I hope you enjoy Mireweave as much as I do. It’s all about the stacks with her. :grin:

6 Likes

Maybe it’s only realistic compared to his other requests.

2 Likes