Forum Interviews: An Audience with @Razor 🎙️

3vphg5

It’s another glorious Lockdown Friday folks,

How is everyone?

Today we hear from @Razor - very, very few players have contributed so much in terms of content and data so it’s a privilege to share with him.

@Razor is particularly lauded for the fantastic titanmafia.com website, which is crammed with useful info and great graphics.

Wash your hands :sweat_drops::palms_up_together:, wear a mask as appropriate :mask: and stay at home :house:.

Remember to #PlayApartTogether

If you missed them, you can find previous interviews below:

@ScottySG - Here

@NPNKY - Here

@NittanyLionRoar - Here

@Novo - Here

@MysterySpin - Here

@TheChef - Here

@Math4lyfe - Here

@Kikyo - Here

@BarryWuzHere -Here

@IvyTheTerrible - Here

@Pois1 - Here

@akionna - Here

Our interviews will be moving to every three days, hereafter.

Next time we’ll be boldly going where no one has gone before and exploring the logic of @Mr.Spock

25 Likes

how long have you been playing? :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Since Mid June 2017 (Hel was 1st Hero of the Month).

Empires-and-Puzzles-Hel

what’s your current role in your alliance? :bar_chart:

Currently It’s Bat Daddy :crazy_face:. I oversee and assist several alliances in the BATMAN Family.

Bat-Daddy

which hero are you currently levelling and how will you use them? :muscle:

Malosi. Hopefully to be used to disable various heroes in various ways tbd i.e. Telluria, Vela, etc.

Empires-and-Puzzles-Malosi

Which is your favourite hero in your roster, and why? :heart:

Mitsuko! Watching her take out Finley and Vela is probably one of my favorite visuals!

Empires-and-Puzzles-Mitsuko

What’s your favourite source for E&P play advice? :game_die:

The Period In Review. Granted I’m the publisher, however I simply assemble and present the data - its truly like opening a present every time. :gift:

Do you have a particular memory of a great victory, a tragic defeat or a moment of madness? :exploding_head:

Of most recent it was our first war with Batman Dark Knights (as a Batman team) who pulled Helios as their first war opponent! It was amazing to come in against such a credible team (and 1st class set of players) on both sides, that was broadcast in the forum. What was better yet was that it was very close!

Which Season 1 hero would you most recommend to a new player? :man_student:

Going across rarities: Brienne, Wu Kong, Sartana

Empires-and-Puzzles-Brienne Empires-and-Puzzles-Wu_Kong Empires-and-Puzzles-Sartana

What can you see out of your window right now? :telescope:

There is no window in my garage, were it open the neighborhood! lol.

If you threw a surprise party for @petri, what entertainment would you provide?

An E&P Cosplay Rave!

If you could make two changes to the game, one realistic and one less so, what would they be? :crystal_ball:

Provide a limited hero class conversion coin (one per rarity per account based on completing some specific milestone).

Provide a limited hero class conversion coin (one per rarity per element per account). It’s the last addition of the element that would complicate it more for the devs.

The whole purpose: change the dynamics of the game. It puts both choice and strategy of use in the hands of the player to a degree currently not available.

If I gave you $1000 to spend frivolously , what would you buy? :moneybag:

gems!

this is a really strange and challenging time for all of us across the whole player base and all our communities around the world. How has your alliance been supporting each other or those around them?

The common theme is just to reach out, especially to those we know are directly affected from the loss of a job to a friend or family member that has or knows some that has contracted the virus. Sometimes its just that how are you doing that can make the difference that day. And listening is the key. Avoid interjecting your personal experiences and emotions as we may not experience it the same.

35 Likes

Thanks for another wonderful interview, @Razor!! You are a legend in the game for sure.

And that definitely was a great war to follow. :blush:

Am I the only one that appreciated all the pictures??

10 Likes

Wow, it’s @Razor 's time! You’re a myth, my friend! Thanx again to you @JonahTheBard for this :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

You’re a fun dude, @Razor… I appreciate knowing you!

3 Likes

@Razor
Good answers to the questions and a great interview.
You are one of those special people who could be quite arrogant with all your knowledge yet you have shared it freely with so many.

This is a legendary quality and in my opinion you are a person with a great deal of integrity.

Have a great weekend mate.

And of course thanks again!
@JonahTheBard
:pirate_flag: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Razor what a great interview! Thank you for all you do for the entire community!

2 Likes

Cool stuff. Another delightful interview!

1 Like

@Razor
Your squeaky clean garage was my biggest take away. Very impressive! My clutter has clutter in my garage. Did you just finish detailing that thing during the interview??

7 Likes

Great interview @Razor. You are like the Batman of the forums, the hero we need but don’t deserve. Thanks for all the info, hardwork and passion that you put into this game. It is definitely unparalleled. Keep rocking and stay safe. :slightly_smiling_face::metal:t3:

5 Likes

Great stuff, @Razor

lol at spending a thousand bucks all on gems… frivolous? or… genius???

and kudos for all the knowledge and FUN that you share. still pleasantly remember the E&P Royal Ball!

5 Likes

[quote=“JonahTheBard, post:2, topic:175454”]
is no window in my garage, were it open the neighborhood! lol.

THAT’S BECAUSE HE’S TESTING THE BATMOBILE :scream::scream::scream:

It’s the same garage

Which is clearly Gotham City, @Razor

7 Likes

Can we do a “Garages of E&P” thread? People post garage pics and we assign it to what E&P hero it would theoretically belong to?

5 Likes

If that doesn’t get a thousand likes in a week, I don’t know what will.

2 Likes

Razor’s garage has got to be Vivica’s garage. She looks like she just got done using magic to clean up a garage.

2 Likes

Or maybe Sartana’s? She doesn’t look like a ‘things’ kind of person

3 Likes

Excellent choice @JonahTheBard

@Razor you are crazy positive and energetic. I’m really getting into the vids you post. Thanks too for the monthly insights on hero usage.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for @IvyTheTerrible’s follow up questions!!

3 Likes

3xzv2x

8 Likes

Alright, @Razor, I’m late to the party, but honestly, what does one ask of an E&P legend who has already given so much so generously?

Which actually is basically my first question. I’m not sure exactly how to phrase it, other than, what is your raison d’être? What is the story behind you beginning your data project, how did you decide what to track, what you’d present, etc.? And why are you sharing all of it? I mean, I’m sure many players have their own private or inter-alliance records, but very little of that seems to be publicly disseminated. What are your goals?

Secondly - and I really think this question is vital - how are you dressing for the E&P Cosplay Rave?

5 Likes