Forum Interviews: An Audience with @Novo 🎙️

I’m so jelly, I tried so hard to land Telluria with no luck. Congrats!

I am also glad I saved an extra Boldtusk though; still hoping to pull his costume that way I can have a maxed regular and costumed one.

1 Like

@novo. You had me at Cayucos. I would be there now if not for current lockdown situation. Morro wonderful too! I have a nautical map of that area mounted in my den. We’re lucky to be in CA. Thanks for all the calendar work. My alliance loves it.

3 Likes

Hi @IvyTheTerrible I’ve been thinking about this for a bit, and looking at the calendar also wondering where would this even fit in.

Well, there is space. This is speculatively speaking of course. But assuming it’s a monthly event similar to the #costume event, then it could potentially fit in on either the 2nd or 4th Monday of each month.

3 Likes

I’m not going to say another great interview again @JonahTheBard, but another great interview.
@Novo, I concur 100% about the loot tickets!! The lack thereof has hampered my AR farming quite significantly!!
But YES, I do buy every fast lane pack that shows up simply for the Loot tickets!!

2 Likes

I’ll admit I’ve given in to loot ticket temptation as well. Even though I said I was going F2P this year. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve recently curbed my spending significantly. I just miss those loot tickets. At one point last year I had over 1k, now I’m lucky if I have over 100

2 Likes

Cookie Settings