Forum Interviews: An Audience with @Mr.Spock 🖖

This is so great to hear and thank you for such a thorough response. I’ll keep doing what I’m doing and thank you for making my videos accessible to even more people!

Shortly after 1k subs, which should be any day now, I’m going to start tackling some bigger and more comprehensive guides to the various aspects of the game like titans, leveling heroes, team synergies, what to prioritize with your base, etc. And if you have any special requests, being that you work closely with a lot of new players, let me know and I’ll try to make it happen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Mr.Spock wanna hear your opinion about this:

1. What do you think of telluria and vela will be nerfed? Do you agree?

2. What do you think of the best solution for telluria and vela issue that can please everybody (between the owners, non owners, ftp, ctp, sharks, and SG ).
    How to resolve this issue so it will come out as the best win-win solutions and everybody will be happy for the final results.

Waiting for you thoughts, thank you mr.spock :blush::blush::blush:

Hi @mogulemon

1. I am ridiculously against the Vela nerf and pretty upset she’s being lumped in with Telluria. She’s been out for months and was a fairly good but not anywhere near OP hero. In my opinion, Telluria created the disruption so Telluria should be adjusted and Vela should be left out of it.

Telluria has greatly upset the balance of the game and could use some tweaking. However, this propagates a dangerous precedent where people now trust SG less and I hope it is reflected in peoples’ spending.

1. I think things are unfortunately past a win-win that can please everybody. SG really created a mess and I think the only solution to anger the fewest amount of people is to make small but intentional changes to Telluria only and see what happens. Launching a whole campaign around it is I think a bad idea. Too much at once makes it hard to know what has worked and what hasn’t.

I’ll be dropping a video about it tomorrow. :vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, i agree.

This will get huge chaos if SG nerf telly and vella, as there are very huge money involved in this case.

Btw i also think a win-win solution for everybody and posted my solution here:

Btw personally, i now already used facing telly vella and already find my own solution. I love facing them now as they are more challenging and required extra thinking than facing any other team.

Hopefully SG won’t nerf any heroes :pray:

Waiting for ur video too on youtube :blush:

1 Like

This is a bit peculiar! I had this memory that I challenged you about the feasibility of AW/Raid replays and I was back here to listen to your interview again and apologise and suggest a realistic mechanism whereby this could happen. :thinking: SG, if they were prepared to, could actually make that available as a replay/stream that could be purchased for a couple of gems if the bandwidth cost is an issue (which I seriously doubt). Because not everyone needs to see every battle, but some are of particular interest based on the opponents heroes (based on their defense and the assumptions one can make from that about the rest of their roster).

Thanks for sharing your insights and thoughts!

1 Like

@PapaHeavy I have finished my “15 tips” video which I think will be a great resource for the new players you teach in your alliance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fighting familiar names

Thanks for putting up the video but I have just one tiny issue and that is that watchtower is great to level up because it is the equivalent of about 3 farms and mines and uses food not iron for the upgrade and produces while being upgraded. :+1: