Forum Interviews: An Audience with @LittleKAF šŸ®

If you want any help, feel free to reach out here or in line

3 Likes

Thank you! Donā€™t have line yet, but I think I should finally get it.

I might get in touch with you later. Have to do some other things for nowā€¦ and will stop hijacking Littlekafā€™s thread :wink:

Thanks again for your kind offer :heart:

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t read through this when @JonahTheBard posted this bc I was out of likes already. Lol

Definitely glad I waited.

Thanks for the wonderful interview @littleKAF.
Where have you cruised? I have my heart set on the Mediterraneanā€¦ someday.

4 Likes

Nice interview.

Thx @littleKAF and @JonahTheBard

Ps:
Please reset us less often in the counting thread :smiley:

7 Likes

Agree with both of you and can relate to @diesdas. Our alliance has a similar moto. We created a second alliance that was more casual. That said, there isnā€™t too much communication in Line - my alliance isnā€™t too chatty (atm, comes and goes with whoā€™s there) so you do feel like you lose some.

We had someone that historically had low titan scores. We tried offering help - no response. Eventually, he told me that he didnā€™t like titans and just did auto on them. They moved to the less competitive alliance and really liked it there. That said, I havenā€™t heard too much from him since because our Line chat isnā€™t so active. I usually come here for some banter.

Well, havenā€™t gone on too many, but my wife and I only married in 2016 so actually, itā€™s probably a decent number.

For a late honeymoon in 2016, we did a short Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas from Florida.

We then talked about doing another cruise or an all-inclusive resort. We decided a cruise as we donā€™t drink and it was time to bring the oldest kids. So in 2018 we went on, what we called, FUKC which stood for ā€œUltimate Kid Cruiseā€ (our last name starts with an F - we couldnā€™t pronounce the word but we spelled it out - had to be a little naughty with the kids). We spent a few days in Puerto Rico and then did a 7-day cruise in the south Caribbean on Carnival.

The kids loved it. Night kayaking in a bio bay. Rain forest hike and zip line. Snorkeling. Body rafting. Beach days. ā€œA Fort!?!?ā€ - they couldnā€™t understand why weā€™d go on vacation to see a fort in Puerto Rico but ended up liking it. They go to a Spanish immersion school so we wanted them somewhere where Spanish was spoken. They truly disappointed us. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: The Puerto Ricanā€™s Apple too fast. Once when eating outside, someone came up to talk who had a bit to drink. Kids didnā€™t understand him either. We said ā€œhe spoke slowerā€ and they said ā€œbut he slurred!ā€ We plan on taking the younger two on a similar trip in about 2024.

Last, my wife and I took a 5-day cruise to Mexico from New Orleans on Carnival last year. We had a free trip due to some airline mishaps and took advantage of it. Honestly, you can do a cruise very reasonably priced but living in Minnesota, itā€™s the plane trip that costs the most money and is prohibitive. Sad.

Our dream one is a two week Panama Canal trip. We havenā€™t talked about anything on a different continent. If we travelled their, I donā€™t think weā€™d do a cruise.

5 Likes

I think that happened naturally. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow!! Those trips sounds amazing. Iā€™m sure the pictures you took just donā€™t do it justice.

I celebrated my 21st birthday on my first cruise. Had a blastā€¦ and yes I can remember it. Lol. Growing up in south Florida did have its benefitsā€¦ plenty of ports that werenā€™t too far away. Too bad I didnā€™t take advantage of that opportunity more.

My brother took my kids on their first cruiseā€¦ Disneyā€¦ :roll_eyes:ā€¦ now the bar is set and they will no doubt be disappointed with their next one. Had hoped to celebrate my oldestā€™s graduation with a trip to Europeā€¦ but RL. :woman_shrugging: So thatā€™s postponed.

Iā€™m into the old architectureā€¦ historical citiesā€¦ and beautiful scenery.

4 Likes

We are just enough to have one full alliance, so a splitting up in two is not an option. And nobody of my alliance has line, yet. But I got an account today and encouraged them, to get one, tooā€¦ makes it easier for me if they can just send me screenshots of their rosters when they want advice on tournament defense etc.

So, if you are willing to share your spreadsheets so I could use them for my alliance, Iā€™d be really happy. My line ID is ā€œdiesdasepā€

1 Like

Thatā€™s how I feel when I read @littleKAF responses to most things :wink:

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t that defeat the purpose of the game? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great interview btw :wink:

1 Like

Sure thing. My line ID is littlekaf. Easy. If I forget, feel free to reach out.

Note many use Discord too. Iā€™m just more familiar with Line. There are others too that I think can be found less so or in other countries Iā€™m not familiar with. Like Facebook and WhatsApp.

@littleKAF, thank you for sharing everything. And also, I appreciated your follow up data posts, as that was something I was going to ask about!

Iā€™ll second you on Onatel - sheā€™s a ton of fun. So much that Iā€™m actually hoping to see Renfeld summoned from the costume chamber. Definitely the first time Iā€™ve wanted one of them. I think people underestimate how potent the healing from element link is. Once she gets going sheā€™ll basically always have her skill up, so that healing really accumulates. And itā€™s just fun! Her skill is a great strategic challenge.

Questions:

1. Can you confirm that you live adjacent to The Pit, of Parks and Rec fame?
  2. What three words would your best friend use to describe you?
  3. In terms of forum moderation, I kind of wish the words Telluria and nerf triggered moderator approval (but recognize this is not possible). What is a word that requires mod intervention that would surprise us?
  4. You can rickroll one poster. Who do you pick?
4 Likes

Hmm. Harder questions.

Alas, I cannot. Itā€™s a field behind me. The county ditch is not that wide. Nowhere wear the size of a pit.

Do I go with immediate gut reaction? Well, here that is. ā€œHeā€™s my lovey!ā€ Thatā€™s my wife and mines nickname for each other and I can hear her say that immediately. Itā€™s actually the only question of yours where I got an immediate answer in my head. Otherwise, maybe silly, dependable, and honest. Iā€™d ask my alliance mates, but might not be able to quote that here.

I donā€™t think I can answer this one, as I can just add a word to the watch list (maybe you all didnā€™t know we had that ability). I believe the list has been created mostly by @zephyr1 and @Garanwyn. In fact, if you saw the list, thereā€™s a sore thumb on it and you ask why? Itā€™s because someone went on a spam spree and adding the word was the solution. It could probably be removed, but really nobody ever uses this word.

Iā€™ll throw something out. How about ā€œyou,ā€ because it seems like attacks usually start with ā€œyouā€ and donā€™t give much feedback.

Am I allowed to say it? Well, Iā€™ve only been rickrolled once and it was on the forum by a mod using a mod trick (you likely will never find it). I think @JonahTheBard was victim too.

Okay. Iā€™ll go with @PlayForFun as it may distract them from counting to 20 a little. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Think the important question is

Why did you choose a sheep as your avatar?

2 Likes

Never!!

20charactersftw

2 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s proper wise Kaffy.

Lost us the war, too. Well played that man.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the three words; I feel like I know you better now.

I am fascinated by the existence of a watch list! I had no idea. Now I am going to make it a goal to get a word added to the list. Actually, your thought to add ā€œyouā€ - which is something you said, well, that is, you wrote it, when YOU were responding - made me laugh out loud pretty hard.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a :sheep:, itā€™s a :cow2:!!!

It has udders!!!

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Like a sheep, then :smirk:

3 Likes