Forum Interviews: An Audience with @DaveCozy💩

I get it, enough other threads for detailed game stuff, just wrong expectations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

To present a counterpoint, EYE am the one who asked about Puzzle Combat and hearing the explanation was really beneficial to me - I now know it is not something I want to explore further (just not into the war art and theme, though the mechanics sound interesting). Also, I read about E&P plenty - the interview is exactly the sort of stuff that intrigues me about posters who I sort of know but don’t really know.

Which really leads me to a conclusion that’s pretty much universally true for every piece of content everywhere: not everyone is going to want the same things / be happy with it.

3 Likes

We all want a no pants revolution

5 Likes

Let’s also not forget the basics here… that these interviews are posted in the community content area… not in the gameplay help and tactics section.

This is a fun distraction that allows us to see players in a different way. A glimpse into the personal side of things… and I’m very appreciative to @JonahTheBard and the interviewees that have contributed thus far.

9 Likes

we will get there, but please wear a mask then, or 2 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not sure whether to be flattered or insulted :stuck_out_tongue: Trying to get rid of the tree by making him do the fire? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Cookie Settings