Forum Interviews: An Audience with @Aquaginera_7DD 🎙️

Hehe nope, that’s not one of our 7D alliances - sorry :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Oh okay. I think they try to scare their enemies with that name :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Sure, I am more than happy to talk a bit more about it. Please note that these are only my views. Others may view it differently than I do. :slight_smile:

This is an interesting assumption imo. I honestly feel no extra pressure compared to my time at 7D Reborn. I am a very competitive person and always strive for my best performance. :slight_smile:
Sure, there’s excitement during wars. But not too much pressure hopefully. It is still a game which you should enjoy after all. :slight_smile:

I also believe that we might have less pressure compared to other, “lower” alliances. Our titans die with plenty of time remaining either way. So there’s no pressure for me to perform good on titans, which probably lets me perform better on them. :smile:

As to why I chose this path… Not sure. :smile: I am very competitive and like challenges. :slight_smile:

Yes, definitely war. And no, it’s definitely not for the loot. :joy:
Alliance war is currently the only collective thing that alliances can compete in. I’d say that all the top 100 alliances kill 14* titans without a break. So war score is the more interesting score to look at for most top alliances I’d say. :slight_smile:
I also love the concept of wars. You need all your 30 players to win a war, so teamwork is very important. :slight_smile:

We started with 7DD and then added a few alliances to our family. This ultimately is a game and games should be fun. So all we wanna do is give people an opportunity to have fun and get the best bang for their buck. :slight_smile:
We have a 7D Discord server (see above) where all our alliances are present and where we can share knowledge and experience between the alliances and everyone else that’s interested to hang around with us. :slight_smile: Our alliances are pretty independent but when in need, we pull together and help each other out.

Hope I answered your questions? If you have more, feel free to ask them. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I like that :rofl: maybe some Sauerkraut, too :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

This resonated with me, and I know 7DD has been generous from the beginning, sharing their Discord with any who wanted to join, not just folks in the 7DD alliances.

Much success to you; great interview!

8 Likes

Hi @Aquaginera_7DD I hv some questions , please excuse me if I’m asking any personal questions => if so don’t answer.

1. What are the alliances in 7D family ?

2. Gaming is ur primarily work ? Or u engage other works and do gaming as a part ? ( I asked this questions because u need to lot of times to manage 7D , beta , forum , discord etc )

Thanks.

3 Likes
  • Seven Days Departed
  • Seven Days Condemned
  • Seven Days Hunting
  • Seven Days Ascended
  • Seven Days Reborn
  • Seven Days Emerged

and some resting alliances. :slight_smile:

Haha no, I don’t get paid anything for it. :smile: It’s just a hobby, I have a normal job still. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow nice :relaxed:

1 Like

Stop confusing everyone with this avater! you are not a dude and you are not a she… you are a big pile of Yo Face comebacks.

1 Like

yo face is a comeback

2 Likes