Forum Interviews: An Audience with @Akionna šŸŽ™ļø

@akionna does great writing, and so do you @sleepyhead

This was a great read. love these. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

thank you so much, @Saphirra ! I love your contributions too! Iā€™m still laughing at your twist, making Natalyaā€™s mom and Tyrā€™s wife be JILL! :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you! i donā€™t do the majority, but love a good twist! yā€™all played that out good tho. :clap:

@akionna is over typing there right now, wondering what will be next. :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Saphirra! :smile: @sleepyhead is indeed fantastic. Please do join the thread when you can. Itā€™s always fun to get an unexpected twist. I had to look up Jill because I couldnā€™t remember anything about her!

OMG @sleepyhead! How did you get that up so fast! Iā€™m still laughing over Scooby Doo! Poor Proteus.

4 Likes

@akionna sorry, I missed this! Scooby has been running around in my head (hehe) for a bit now, ever since I realized Derric kinda resembled Shaggy :wink:

I love you bringing Copyright Lawyer back into it with the 3-Aquamen trident-throwing contest! that was a hoot!

and also, I am really loving Proteus even more - he is my favorite hero, and now heā€™s my fave character too! thanks for using him so much :slight_smile: I love the personality weā€™ve given him, sort of the comedy-duo straight man with anxiety up the wazoo!

3 Likes

Just for you @sleepyhead ā€¦ Proteus and Hu Tao drink some smoothies ā€¦ and Scooby is still along for the ride. Proteus is our one guy with common sense ā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

Lol, Iā€™m unsure how I would feel about being hit in the head by heavenly toilet paper? Was that a good sign or was Jesus calling me bad names in the best way he could? With his Dad watching of course?

Probably write a book about it instead of not sleeping all night wondering what was going to hit me in the head next?

Please donā€™t throw a dumbbellā€¦I KNOW already!!

2 Likes

Having gone shopping myself today, I can totally relate @akionna every time I go now is like a new adventure. I also have a lot of catching up to do with.

Looking forward to that and more interviews with @JonahTheBard.

5 Likes

@PapaHeavy ā€¦ Probably best to avoid all flying objects, heavenly or not. :smile:

Were you trying to be helpful by throwing the toilet paper to the old lady? Was your aim really that terrible ā€¦ or just very ā€¦ awesome?

3 Likes

@Novo ā€¦ Yes, shopping is now an adventure ā€¦ Beware of all shopping carts! :smile:

Would love to have you join the When Suddenly Party! Just know, there is no pressure to write much. @JonahTheBard only asked for the next line. Mostly just me and @sleepyhead are demented enough to write pages!

3 Likes

@akionna Iā€™m out of likes, but I want to like every one of your replies! Smoothies! Thank you, poor Proteus needed to release some of his anxiety :wink:

en roh, roy! Iā€™m going to have fun with Scooby!

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:ā€¦the Grandmas at very fast speed: game-changers!!! @akionna youā€™ve gat me! :beers:

4 Likes

I was in fact throwing it away from the old lady with the smacking cane. It was in my hands and she actually thought she was going to convince me she just happened to put it down in the TP aisle?
My thoughts were ā€œOh hell no Mother Theresa, if I canā€™t have it than either can youā€ so over it went. I made sure to stay out of the old ladyā€™s cane range for the rest of that trip. They have this way of sneaking up on you and you not noticing the tap, tap, tap of the cane on the floor. I think it hypnotizes you into immobility.

Maybe I was a ferret in my past life?

8 Likes

Oh hey there @PapaHeavy! Good to see you still kicking around these parts.

ā€¦ and thanks for the toilet paper, by the way. Nice throw, landed right in my cart. :+1:

9 Likes

Now see that makes me happy, my good friend @TGW got that toilet paper. Couldnā€™t have tossed the TP at a better guy!! Hope you kept that butt clean!!

Good to see you around man!!

7 Likes

Trying to. Thatā€™s why I had to stop coming around here for a while, kept stepping in piles :laughing:

Going to try to behave better from now on, and watching where I step.

5 Likes

Attaboy!! This forum could use more like you. Iā€™ve started biting my tongue more as well. Sometimes I just canā€™t help it though. Certain people with those condescending attitudesā€¦enough of that. You going to stick around a bit this time?

2 Likes

Good to see ya @TGW. I always thought it was cool when you and @PapaHeavy were going back and forth. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hope to. But yeah, going to have to try very hard to resist the urge to bite my own tongue off so that it doesnā€™t come back to bite me later. :laughing:

3 Likes

Heya @Saphirra , good to see you.

You still doing artwork?

Oh and apologies to the subject of the OP, donā€™t mean to hijack their threads with off-topicnessā€¦ first day back and Iā€™m already breaking forum rules.

3 Likes