Forum Heroes

In a recent thread, @Kayo opined that we ought to have a thread for hero cards of forum members:

Great idea Kayo! Done!

15 Likes

To kick off our Forum Heroes Cards thread, here is one for our friend @Jedon:

With much love from @Hrairoo, @zephyr1, and Garanwyn.

If you’d like to see why we all love Jedon so much, just take a read at the comments from his many friends here:

33 Likes

The @Garanwyn card:

linky linky

33 Likes

On his talent grid can we include that everyone he touches sends healing back to the caster? (I hope I worded that right). :heart:

10 Likes

If someone wants to make a talent grid overlay, go nuts. Alas, these cards are non-interactive :slight_smile:

7 Likes

And the card that started it all off, @zephyr1’s mod card:

33 Likes

Where is @Rook and @Kerridoc’s cards? :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol, this card feel 1000% like my imagination about @Garanwyn.
Awesome!

9 Likes

Another awesome job, you guy are super!!

7 Likes

The hero card was born after Rook and Kerridoc became moderators. Garanwyn created the first one when Zephyr1 became a mod. Garanwyn did such a nice one for Zephyr1 that when I learned that his moderator hat was imminent I felt it was only fitting that he receive one as well. The second card cemented the desire for more cards to be made. They are quite labor intensive and require a bit of creative flare, so are slow in coming. Jedon is instrumental to this community, and we felt that his card needed to be created STAT. And, now that there are three cards, we needed a place to showcase them. Hence this thread.

If you would like to volunteer to create cards that would be fantastic! Anyone can create one! It would be fun to see many more spring up.

15 Likes

Thank you @Garanwyn @Hrairoo @zephyr1 and @Rigs you have made my day and full year forwards :laughing:

16 Likes

I only have an iPad to work on but I’m more than happy to help y’all with anything I can. :wink:

6 Likes

Someone actually made me a card once, as a gag:

If you know me, the 4*, dust bunnies, and memes bit make sense… :grin:

29 Likes

Does @zephyr1’s joke buff stack with @Garanwyn’s humor link?

10 Likes

Yes, but it comes with my “joke might not actually be funny” debuff baked in.

12 Likes

@Kayo Fortunately, with the added humor recovery rate, something funny is eventually almost guaranteed!

6 Likes

I would like to. What do i need?

1 Like

I use microsoft 3D paint (don’t judge) and a free cartoon app (Cartoon Photo). I believe @zephyr1 uses photoshop because he is a stud, and @Garanwyn will have to enlighten us on what program he uses. I’ve been pulling cards from Hero Cards from 7DD, but with the new talents some of the cards are outdated. Basically, just strip the card and go from there. We think the text is Myriad Pro, but you’ll have to kearn (spacing between letters) the text super close.

7 Likes

Thx. I will try and see what happens

1 Like

Is Cartoon photo the name of the site?