Forum Help Available Here!

It’s a Bookmark. You can browse your Bookmarks from your Profile, or you can search them.

For searching, you can use the options under Advanced:

Or you can type in:bookmarks into the search bar like this (make sure it’s all lowercase):

2 Likes

Okay, thx.
Weird, since nothing happens, pops or shows up by hovering and/or clicking it. Now I have 30 senseless bookmarks. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi. My alliance and I, are trying to find out how we could submit an idea we have? Would we be able to start our own discussion on here to see if anyone is interested in our idea?
Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi @Dolphinia74, welcome to the Forum!

You have to meet minimum usage criteria for the Forum before you can create new threads. You can find those up at the top of this thread.

Nearly all ideas posted in #ideas-feature-requests turn out to be duplicates that have to be merged into existing threads, so please search carefully before creating a new thread.

If you’re not sure if a thread exists, you can reply here with your idea and I can take a look for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Thank you for getting back to me.

My alliance and I are suggesting that the game has an auction house that only members of your alliance can access. There we can buy, with either meat, iron or gems, (depending on what the seller sets the payment as) ascension items, battle items,
and hero’s. That way each player in the alliance has the option of helping each other.

If this is an option that the gamers would be interested in, I can explain in more detail, if necessary. Please let me know.

Many thanks.

That’s definitely a common request — probably the most common of any, actually.

There are two main threads for discussing ideas related to that, where you can vote and add more ideas:

2 Likes

Hi everyone just signed up today although have played this game several months now. Trying to navigate and read up on the community comments all very interesting. Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Shumaizing2019, welcome to the Forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stupid question but I had to scroll down to the most recent comments (long way) is there a way to do this faster or just scroll :crazy_face:

Not a stupid question at all!

If you tap on the post count, you can jump around the thread easily.

Tap this:

This will show:

Then you can use that scroll bar on the right side to rapidly move to the top or bottom of the thread.

You could also use the Jump To button on the bottom left, but I personally hardly ever use that.

1 Like

Awwww thank you! Yes it works a treat! :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buff Miracle Scrolls :scroll:

A post was split to a new topic: Reclutamento alleanza italiana

Hi was wondering how I can post something of my own. Thanks in advance!

Hi @jordanhamtheman08!

The first post in this thread has instructions on the requirements you need to meet to create a new thread.

They’re quite minimal, and typically only take about 10-15 minutes.

There may already be an existing thread on the same topic you’d like to post about, so just be sure to search first too, or you can ask here and I can take a look. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks will definitely try that!

1 Like

Ok, glad I found this post… Spent 30 mins looking for post new topic button…

2 Likes

W3lcome to the forum @dykare
You can always ask for @discobot help and do his tutorials! It might also help a bit with some doubts

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Hello! I am from Croatia and I love this game so much but I have a question! Do you have in a game for sale a Croatia flag (like any other flags) from shop? If you do not have, can you add them in the next future update if possible? Once again, great game and keep up with good work!

Cookie Settings