Forum Help Available Here!

There is a random chance of leveling a hero’s special skill every time you feed them other heroes. You can actually see the percentage chance change as you add heroes to the feeding list.

Same-color feeders give a higher percentage, and higher star feeder heroes increase the percentage.

1 Like

Thank you… I have a hero that leveled all the way up, but not her skills that’s why I ask… thanks again for your answer

1 Like

Ok. The chance to level the special is quintupled once the hero is max level. So 10 1* of the same color, or 5 2*, or one copy of the hero, guarantees to level the special by 1.

2 Likes

Thanks that helps alot

2 Likes

Thanks. Fairly new to posting to the forum…it is cumbersome to navigate and find relevant info using search bar and it is also difficult to know if my post belongs in thread.

I have been playing for over a year…first account crashed… and now have almost all my buildings to level 20…10 for barracks. I am currently trying to find out if their is any reward for completley maxing thd stronghold

@TheDufus68 Glad to have you posting. :slight_smile:

This thread has a list of all of the Missions:

There’s no Mission specifically for maxing every building, but as you’ll see on the list, there are several missions for leveling specific buildings.

You can also always view the Mission List in the game to see what’s available:

Hello,

I just joined the forum.I have some questions but i am not able to create a post. Can someone help ?

Thank you

Hi @angel_dust, and welcome to the forum!

If you take a look at the first post in this thread, you’ll see the requirements for getting to Trust Level 1, which is where you’re allowed to create new threads. Have you clicked on the message from Discobot yet? That might be all that’s left to do.

1 Like

Thank you very much Garanwyn! I did and it works now.

2 Likes

Is there any way we can get more options on alliance banners?? I would like to have an all black flag I cannot believe its not on here

Hi @RAIN-13, there are some threads in #ideas-feature-requests which you can vote and comment on to help support adding more alliance banners to the game:

1 Like

More options for alliance banners… more colors, symbols, etc… I agree with pretty much everything I’ve read here… I really want a black alliance banner and more options… more countries are playing and more people are in it… This game may have not expected it would get this big, time to upgrade with the people … it’s not like you can’t, all the money and growth in the game… it’s time to add all options… I support everybody in this thread

1 Like

Heya

How can I have my forum account deleted?

Hi @TayTay. Only SG staff can delete forum accounts. If you’re confident you’d like your account removed, I can ask them to take care of that for you. But it may take a little while to process.

Thanks for your fast reply @Garanwyn.
Yes I’m confident to have my forum account deleted
Thanks for helping me and taking care of that!

1 Like

Sure thing. I’m sorry to see you go, but I’ll let staff know you’d like your account deleted.

Thanks been thinking I’m crazy not finding how to post

Good afternoon,

I am new here and would like to know how to send private messages to users. According to the friendly robot I have the ability to do so but I cannot find the button in users profiles.

That’s all. Thank you!

Hi @LurkerL, welcome to the Forum!

Private message functionality is limited to Staff and moderators on this Forum, but you can tag a user in a public thread like I tagged you above, e.g. @zephyr1 would tag me.

1 Like

@zephyr1 Right. Ok I gotcha. Well thank you for clarifying. I appreciate it!

1 Like