Help With Forum Issues Available Here! - old

A post was merged into an existing topic: XP per level requirements

A post was merged into an existing topic: Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

A post was split to a new topic: New to the Game, which Heroes Should I work on?

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Why Thoth-Amun Needs a Buff

A post was merged into an existing topic: Connecting to server issues

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MASTER] Issues with Friend Invites: Did links work properly? How can I tell if an invitation was processed correctly? Why didn’t I get any gift for my account after inviting friends? (NOTE: Friends must get to Level 10 before gifts are given)

7 posts were split to a new topic: Beginner players with some questions about leveling heroes!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Foreign languages in alliance recruitment, part 2

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t log into game, says new version available but it isnt

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tengo una duda [MODERATOR’S NOTE: working with OP on translating to see if this can remain in the English language sections.]

9 posts were split to a new topic: Why Cant I Create New Topics?

A post was merged into an existing topic: PROPOSAL - New Building: Alchemy Lab

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: HELP! Search for 15 Missing Alliance Members (DaddyCool) Kicked by Ex-Leader

A post was split to a new topic: How do you get heroes?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Buff Miracle Scrolls :scroll:

A post was split to a new topic: Reclutamento alleanza italiana

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Turnbeutelvergesser thinks this is the worst game ever

A post was merged into an existing topic: Turnbeutelvergesser thinks this is the worst game ever

2 posts were split to a new topic: Întrebare de război [War Question]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unfair treatment in the Path of Valor re defeating TITANs