Help With Forum Issues Available Here! - old

3 posts were split to a new topic: Grimm’s Perventage?

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot buy gems

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Paid twice for VIP pass

A post was split to a new topic: Come divento leader?

2 posts were split to a new topic: New and want to learn!

A post was split to a new topic: Please explain War, player points

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: In Game Translations for Foreign Languages - Please add your suggestions

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] Board doesn’t shuffle anymore when you’re out of moves- Exploding eggs locking up “No Move” Board

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: I’m NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February – FORUM MODERATORS HAVE MESSAGED SG STAFF. Updates will be posted when available. [MASTER]

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :family_man_man_boy_boy: F2P Guide: Invite friends: How much time does it take to get to level 10 as f2p and best way to reach it the fastest? Also, how to be efficient about claiming the rewards, if no vip

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do I level up my special skill when it’s stuck on a maxed hero?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Changing forum user name [MASTER]

A post was merged into an existing topic: XP per level requirements

A post was merged into an existing topic: Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

A post was split to a new topic: New to the Game, which Heroes Should I work on?

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Why Thoth-Amun Needs a Buff

A post was merged into an existing topic: Connecting to server issues