Help With Forum Issues Available Here! - old

Please hit reply on this post if you would like to have some help with the forum itself! Navigating, posting, moving posts, and more. If you have questions or comments about game related stuff, use the search feature to see if there’s already a thread started for what you want.

I will make sure I watch this topic for replies, and if someone else hasn’t already answered your question I’ll make sure that I stop by to do so. I’m sure that once some of our regular forum members see this post that they’ll put this on their watch list too! :grinning:

:sparkle: A quick note to users new to this forum! :sparkle:

First, Welcome to the Forum for Empires & Puzzles!

Just a quick note. When you first join your account has trust level 0. You are only able to make replies to existing posts at first.
To remove the new user restrictions (eg, not able to create a topic) you need to do all of the following:

• enter at least 5 topics
  • read at least 30 posts
  • read in the forum for a minimum of 10 minutes
  • at least click on the message waiting for you from discobot :robot:

Read more about the trust levels of the Forum & what you need to do to “level-up” here: GUIDE: Forum (Discourse) Trust Levels [New, Basic, Member, Regular, Leader] - #4 by angeljenn149

It seems to take a moment for the system to catch up with you meeting these requirements. If you have done these 4 things you could log out and log back in to force the system to refresh. Once you see a notice that you have achieved the Basic badge, you will have had the new user restrictions lifted from your account!

If you are uncertain if you have met the goals, you can click on your profile image, and look at your summary.

2018-03-20_11-26-19

Also, I request that you use the search feature to do a quick check to see if someone has already started a thread for the idea or questions that you have. Joining and advancing a conversation in progress is much more useful to the community than starting multiple mini threads on the same topic!

91 Likes

843 posts were split to a new topic: Advanced buildings help

3 posts were split to a new topic: Descriptive Index of game resources

4 posts were split to a new topic: Question on recent quality of titan loot

4 posts were split to a new topic: Demoted from leader?

A post was split to a new topic: Oddity with 0 score titan hit, and alliance flag refresh

A post was split to a new topic: Heroes missing

2 posts were split to a new topic: Re: event tier limitations?

A post was split to a new topic: Why zero score on titan instead of retry?

A post was split to a new topic: Didn’t Get HOTM

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to get Ascension Items?

5 posts were split to a new topic: Stuck at 23-11

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t advance

A post was split to a new topic: Titan loot question - Spanish

A post was split to a new topic: I lost my account!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Buenos días

2 posts were split to a new topic: Banned account

3 posts were split to a new topic: Grimm’s Perventage?

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot buy gems