Forum Game: Volume the 5th - Count to 20 before a Mod/Staff post 0! Wins - 183 [Highest number in this thread: 754] (New all time record)

Volume 4 was slightly ̷t̷a̷i̷n̷t̷e̷d̷ questionable because it was started by a mod (@Guvnor) who was a mod at the time of the counting thread…

Last thread we set records…we counted to 15…we counted to 25…we settled to count to 20…

But this is volume the 5th…started in a post-Telluria balancing…post-Hero Academy announcement…

No tagging in the original post…you’re competitive counters and you know who you are.
Without further delay…

Current Record: 422

Previous Threads:

Retirements: Voidstrike (effective post 2813)
Returns: Voidstrike (effective post 5961)

Here is post 1 of Count to Twenty thread

8 Likes

2 comes next :slight_smile:

:zero:

And I object to y’all saying I “tainted” it… :angry:

5 Likes

Will open when the V4 thread expires.

I’ve adjusted the phrasing to remove the word ta1nted

2 Likes

Replying with another :zero:

also tagging mod & staff squad; feel free to drop by anytime and drop some zeroes

@Coppersky @littleKAF @Petri @KiraSG @ScottySG @JonahTheBard @zephyr1

Id add @Rook but i know you’ll bat for the other team :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:+1: :grin: will d0!

8 Likes

1 mean it’s not necessary to come and drop a 0 we could go for a record 9992 counts in a row…

Amirite @PlayForFun

4 Likes

I 2nd that proposal

2x times

3 Likes

Pro tips for the average counter:

One: You can see when mods were last online here: https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/g/moderators. If they’re not online- that’s your chance!
Two: They follow this thread and get notifications on their phone in this format:
If you want to be super sneaky- try posting pictures of the numbers or off-topic comments that take up 3+ lines instead of just the numbers.
3: Don’t skip a number/double a number :wink: (it’s okay to edit posts)
Four: If you’re on a hot streak with another counter, ignore all of the above- just count as fast as you can! :smiley:

7 Likes

Sneaky, sneaky - job well done, 5
@PlayForFun @kwong79 @Srob @yelnats_24 @HarryDeB @kawookie @PM229 @Neano @Math4lyfe

We’re over here now

9 Likes

:zero:

1 Like

I see you @Sarah2 making me un1form on the title… instead of my apocalyptic style “the 5th” title :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Change it back 2 @voidstrike style. You know I :heart: U!
Trying to tag the others… Oh this limit of ten :sob:.

2 Likes

You may have to have a couple posts to complete all your tags

:zero: restrictions tho for mods XD

3 Likes

THERE ARE MODS… dang this will probably be 1

1 Like

I know, I know… 2
Feel free to tag other players too Guvnor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

At least this board is now unlocked so the 3 of us can play

2 Likes

Very true @kawookie 4