Forum Game: Vol. 4 of Count to 20 before a Mod/Staff post a 0! Wins - 226 Highest no. reached 422 [in this thread]

Welcome to the game!

Creating a NEW forum counting game as the previous ones got to the 10k post limit. I believe the maximum count limit still stands at 354.

Previous games:

DISCLAIMER: keep it fun, keep it clean. we are all here to have a good time.

In the words of @Saphirra:
“Now, for the moment you all have been waiting for, without further ado, i give to you, the new counting game!”

@littleKAF, @JonahTheBard, @petri & @ScottySG here is the new thread; feel free to drop your 0’s anytime

Time to marshal the troops:
@Sarah2, @Neano , @SupremeAlienRaptor, @kwong79, @Rook, @srob, @yelnats_24, @Saphirra, @Mothra, @Zteev, @Anonymous, @snafu_piter, @HarryDeB, @voidstrike, @Tunixgut, @AncientPirate1, @Natural-Lite, @Darth_Fuego, @tomb, @Bloom609, @krzysiekx @Ozy1, @PM229

15 Likes

1 is totally offended at being left off the intro post

8 Likes

dunno what you’re talking about :wink:

2 Likes

Eager @Guvnor. All the other counting threads were player initiatives. :thinking: Zero others started by a mod. :wink:

9 Likes

But what would we do without the counting thread to occupy our time? we would be forced to (gasp) farm in silence!

8 Likes

well well well. This is a merry sight to behold. I’m glad a mod started it, cause they don’t have 10 ppl per post limit

6 Likes

I’m just gonna start my own game within the game and count 2 15 in all my responses as I start towards my personal count to 15 my next goal is to be count numero tres.

4 Likes

Actually, this prevents me from farming. I have an iPhone. :sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

Where is :one:???

4 Likes

:three: confused cats

4 Likes

I was thinking. @zephyr1 took this to 15k. I picked up and helped carry it to 30k. Both @zephyr1 and I had some help along the way, grant you. Now that we’re beyond 30k, do I retire and give it to @Guvnor?

:thinking:

7 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Can’t leave me alone in here surely!

although I did contribute over 1000 posts in that previous thread… :thinking:

4 Likes

:one: mod retiring

Does that mean they join us??

2 Likes

No mod post a 0 so continue with 4.

2 Likes

Dang it that’s right. Off to a great start :five:

1 Like

I left it in a form of a question. Zero times did I say retiring as definite. No need to plan the retirement party yet.

:zero:

7 Likes

@littleKAF, don’t let anyone pressure you for or against leaving the game. i come and go, but my retirement was to let them know they can’t really count on me to count. but i still visit. I am RED (Retired, and extremely dangerous)

7 Likes

Trying 2 put the cow out to pasture?

2 Likes

3, we can find him a really nice pasture

4 Likes

Maybe we could collect stud fees 4 him?

5 Likes