Forum game: Hero duels ⚔

She is holding a knife and poisonous apple… Can Rumple’s card cut?

1 Like

Rumple is playing 52 Pick Up with Snowwhite and she’s busy picking up the cards from the floor.

1 Like

Poll:

• Snow White
  • Rumpelstiltskin

0 voters

(I hope I’ve spelled that correctly :laughing:)

Next duel:

with that sleek build, I think Gretel have no chance against that beast boss wolf… He become a boss for a reason. Even Gretel has those axe, i still believe Boss Wolf can withstand her attack and broke her neck… easily

2 Likes

Poll:

• Gretel
  • Boss Wolf

0 voters

The next duel is between the two most wanted ice heroes:

Thorne certainly has a big sword. But does he know how to use it? Somehow I feel that having no neck and a tiny head would put you at a disadvantage in a fight. And Richard’s hammer is the equal of Thorne’s sword, at least in size. So Richard for me.

3 Likes

Richard.

Because gravity. He drops the hammer on Thorne, that’s it.

Thorne still has to lift that monstrosity. Too slow.

5 Likes

Poll:

• Richard
  • Thorne

0 voters

Next duel:

1 Like

Khagan has his back turned to Sapphire, so his shield probably won’t help… I don’t think he can turn around fast enough, considering his pose (not referring to his mana speed :p)

1 Like

Richard v. Thorne is an easy one to determine, because clearly they already fought and Richard clearly won.

Just look at what Richard’s giant hammer already did to Thorne’s poor little head.

2 Likes

Poor khagan. He is too big and slow compared to the ninja. His element is also weak against sapphire

Its another proof that almost all s1 heroes are jokes now :persevere:

1 Like

Poll:

• Khagan
  • Sapphire

0 voters

Next duel: a skeleton vs a ninja

Oberon do not have muscle to move. Jade only need to cut the spine.

Don’t underestimate Jade’s plot armor …

1 Like

oberon is already dead before facing Jade… so what is the question really?

Jade’s arsenal doesn’t seem capable of damaging a skeleton

Poll:

• Oberon
  • Jade

0 voters

Let’s have 2 duels now with the same hero since I can’t decide which one is better :grin:
First duel:

And second duel:

1 Like

Ah Gefjon, why won’t you join my hero bench… Well, maybe I will still get her in the future…

I think her whip has longer reach than any of Tuck’s weapons, and she’s already ready to swing whereas Tuck is still with his back to her and grinning over that last piece of cake he ate.

As for Colen… well, Gefjon’s whip has longer reach, but then Colen has that axe. and he has more armor. So that’s a tough call. I wonder if Gefjon being a goddess should count in any way?

Maybe she can use that whip to grab him by the neck or something, IDK.

1 Like

Gefjon and Colon could end up in a very naught scene.

Large intestine???

4 Likes

Cookie Settings