Forum Game: Count to 15 before a Mod/Staff post a 0! Wins - 160

Usually with some flamboyance though.

3 Likes

There is less than 2 cow in this thread.

1 Like

And :no_entry_sign::bowling:

4 Likes

There is just 1 and only cow here…

1 Like

That cow likes 2 things.
Cheese and sprinkles like all Minnesotans, per some movie I don’t recall offhand.

3 things…

He like to post forbidden number…

1 Like

Yes but recall, I’m originally from California. Grew up watching this.

Now I’m gonna have to go search what the lonely island is. Whole bunch of Mark McGuire and Jose Canseco gifs.

Oh my I’m gonna have to go watch this one day. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

And now I remember who lonely island is. I can’t link their songs on this forum though.

zero
1 Like

That is the one forbidden number I was talking about…

1 Like

I made it a small one for you :man_shrugging:

zero

You could have change the order into this:

Dispel first like Kageburado :rofl:

And you will start the count with “one”.

1 Like

T

W

O

o

o

o
o
<■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
1 Like
  1. Bash bros, that was my team in the 80s. I was more of a Rickey Henderson fan though. :laughing:
1 Like

4 before cow…

1 Like

I was actually a Texas Ranger fan. Juan Gonzalez. Pudge Rodriguez. Nolan Ryan. Julio Franco. Back in those days I was big into this.

One day Jose Canseco went there; all I heard was “you only like them because of Canseco.” Then Will Clark went there; same thing. :man_facepalming:

We had a season tickets package. Saw about 25 games a year. Went to a lot of rangers game as dad knew I was a fan. Have to pick games at beginning of year. One year, Nolan Ryan was pitching and we didn’t have tickets. Begged my dad to go. He said no. On that night, he pitched no hitter no. 6. Ouch. Think he felt pretty bad about that.

I’ve seen some cool games. I saw Randy Johnson bring a perfect game to the 8th, turn into a no hitter into the ninth, and with 26 outs, lost his no hitter and shut out with one swing. I have seen :o2: no-hitters and likely never will as my wife and I are not much into going to sporting events anymore.

3 Likes

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

All this rambling and not a win?

1 Like

He’s extra vigilant after that :100: the other day.

1 Like

He will sleep 4 hours…

1 Like

Kaffy deserves his sleep

1 Like