Forum Edition: Count to 15 before a mod posts!

14 Derric feeders for my Aife

5 Likes

15 heroic game players!!! HURRAY!!! WE DID IT!!!
:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fire: :fire_engine: :dragon_face:

4 Likes

Oops, guess I should have been paying more attention.

6 Likes

You snooze, you lose @zephyr1!!! :wink:

5 Likes

6 Likes

What I’ve gathered is that basically two people will post back and forth counting lol.

Looking at you, @Joyful818 and @nevarmaor. :smirk:

7 Likes

Well, I am committed to building community. I played while waiting to recharge my WE. It reminded me of playing Candyland. I didn’t think Sapphira would set up the game and disappear, though :laughing:. Actually, that’s a LOT like many games of Candyland I’ve played!!! It’s not about the game, @zephyr1!!! It’s about community!!! Plus @nevarmaor’s avatar reminded me of my dad, who was an engineer and ALWAYS right…He always reminded of us that fact, but it was a fact!!! :heart:

8 Likes

Sorry i disappeared. My apologies. But i’m back now.
And @DotCom, thanks for improving upon it. But each person decides whether or not to post a pic. If they do, good for them. If they don’t, good for them

5 Likes

1 titan

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: I might as well reset you back to 1 now. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

1province

2 Likes

@Joyful818 my avatar is from a shirt my sister got me for my birthday. And yes I am an engineer :smile:

Your father sounds like a very wise man :rofl:

Oh, btw::

2 ghosts

(@Saphirra beat me to one)

3 Likes

@nevarmaor fixed his response so i should too

3 Titan flags

3 Likes

0 ascension mats. :sob:

5 Likes

Aw boo, we were just getting warmed up too.

1 defense hero

(edit: Shardik is me)

3 Likes

2 food storage sheds

20190518_070500

2 Likes

3 stars troops

3 Likes

4 farms

20190518_070701

2 Likes

Hmm…I like the game now that screen shots are being used. I’ll put a twist on it:

5 ridiculous things:

Summons
Spoilers
Bragging
Class Quests
Complaints

For some reason I find it very amusing that the adjective ridiculous is so widespread (instead of something being absurd or aggravating or whatever). I guess I never realized until now what a ridiculous game I’m playing.

12 Likes

6 scopes

@IvyTheTerrible i like you twist :wink: but screenshot is much easier for a lazy person like specially when browsing using the mobile

2 Likes