Forum Faces (Forum Game)

I have a nostalgic memory of that movie and the singing legend “Limahl” for bringing us the end track…

3 Likes

It’s a frightening move to actually do it in a forum obsessed with anonymity. I got a ‘young’ mugshot up in your interview thread. I still look like that just a bit older, sadder and 20KG heavier. (the magic 200 lbs).

EDIT @Rook. I always imagined @zephyr1 as a little different…

I always imagined @zephyr1 being short, wearing a green hood and sword, dealing with an unfortunate rupee obsession.

The Phantom, the ghost who walks, never sleeps on his mission (I figured him as 5’10"ish) and a little Buddha like but not in girth.

6 Likes

It was a reference to his love of Legend of Zelda figure, Link. :wink:

It’s hard for me to imagine my larger-than-life forum heroes. I’m inevitably wrong. :grin:

3 Likes

Heroes are meant to be larger than life. Pat yourself on the back. (sorry, my emoji ban continues): love.

4 Likes

What a cool thread @Saphirra.

So from getting to know some of you on here I am going to start off with a few images that I would imagine you look like after knowing some of you,

Not trying to be stereo typical but it’s my imagination.
@JonahTheBard

@Math4lyfe ( Had to go here, I just can’t think of you looking any other way. True leader.

@Rook

@TGW

@Saphirra

10 Likes

That does help. It’s easy for some to mistake people for dogs on the forum, I’ve found. Trust me.

9 Likes

Lol. Now just put that teacher image on a bike and you might be close. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

That’s a negative arithmetical one…6’ bearded, reverse baseball cap wearing Texan with boxers (boxer briefs) in common areas of the Void domicile. I do not own a Cowboy hat unless you mean a Dallas Cowboys baseball cap in which case yes, that could be accurate.
Generally no apron, splattering bacon grease on your chest builds character (or at least makes sure I’m well seasoned for the zombie apocalypse when I’m inevitably eaten).

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: i really like these, expecially TGW’S, though i wish i could grow a mustache like that guy. Here’s a joke for you: I mustache you a question, but i’ll shave it for later

10 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:
Funny

4 Likes

Oh, Lord.

Thread killer :rofl:

4 Likes

You do all realise that @JonahTheBard already knows what we all look like, and has probably rifled through each of our rubbish bins several times…

Just look here for evidence :slight_smile:

8 Likes

He’s allowed. He’s the OP. Lmao

5 Likes

Gawd and you not even a dad yet

4 Likes

Oh yes. I love this. :heart:

And it’s pretty damn close to what I really look like, too (my hair might be a little shorter, and my beard a bit longer, but otherwise… nailed it). :+1:

4 Likes

Great thread! I have to admit, I barely ever thought about how anyone here on the forum actually looks like. Btw, for everyone who doesn’t watch Better Caul Saul: The guy on my profile pic isn’t actually me. :wink:

4 Likes

Forum: Bet you can’t make a pun about facial hair.

@Saphirra: Hold my beer-d

6 Likes

Boril: No one makes worse dad jokes than the forum.
Kiril: Hold my beer-d … Ow, Ow, Ow, wait not that one!

6 Likes

Whaaaat?!

All this time… Smdh.

Jk. I love that show.

6 Likes

FWIW when I was but a lad I was oft compared to a certain dancing and singing cowboy mannequin.

Probably something to do with all the freckles.

And yes, when I was but a lad people still knew who this was.

8 Likes