Forum Challenge Event VIII

Congratulations.

And thanks again for organising it, makes these events much more interesting!

2 Likes

I was wondering when I should expect to be contacted by staff. @littleKAF (Going on vacation next week and won’t be connecting to the forum…)

2 Likes

I keep hearing Petri is on vacation. I’m guessing that is why rewards have not been given out yet.

2 Likes

Great minds … I was thinking the same thing as I contemplate mercing, a titan flask would be handy lol

2 Likes

… two weeks now, any surprise small in-game gift in your inbox @mpolo?

Although @Ruskin505 you won the last event prize too, so how long did you have to wait for the rewards :thinking:. Perhaps longer than 2 weeks is the norm :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@Sarah2

I have also won earlier in January.

Petri contacted me in Private Message 5 days after I have won, and he asked for my game account id.

Have you received a message from Staff ?

If not, then maybe it just takes longer as Petri is on holiday, but he will be back next week.

Afterwards it might took few more days as Staff has waited others to answer back.

2 Likes

Thanks @PlayForFun.
I’ve heard absolutely nothing, from nobody. Left me wondering…Did it really happen :face_with_peeking_eye:.

I appreciate your response :wink:. Having to chase this up, not so much fun :disappointed_relieved:.

1 Like

You are welcome.
Maybe all of these are handled by @Petri

And as he is vacation since 2-3 weeks ago maybe that’s the reason of slower response…

2 Likes

Winners were announced 4/25
Petri contacted me 4/27

I still have not been contacted for this win (perhaps Petri doesn’t need to because he already has my info)

2 Likes

I haven’t heard anything, either.

2 Likes

I will check on this. Sorry I’ve been gone - August has been chaotic at home.

3 Likes

Dont wanna step on kaffys hoofs but he is on holiday .

Staff have responded …Basically gonna have to wait till petri comes back from hols as he normally sorts this stuff out.
So the winners gonna have to wait a bit longer :+1:

4 Likes

As I recall Petri will be back tomorrow, right ?

2 Likes

Yeah think so but sorting the winners list may not be the first thing he gonna sort out :wink:
So be a bit patient it aint been swept under the carpet :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, probably he will have 1000 unread messages :smiley:
And he also need to take care of the Beta release tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d recommend poking next Monday if something doesn’t happen sooner.

1 Like

I recommend that to the Mrs. all the time. Yeah, Monday’s probably the best bet :frowning:

3 Likes

I believe the winners were contacted this morning. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Yes, I got an email notification. Sent my info already.

1 Like