Forum Challenge Event VII

:balloon: Seventh Forum Challenge Event Has Arrived!!!

:scroll: ‘Tis always a lovely sight to see fresh green grass emerge as the winter snow melts away. This hath put thy king in a joyous mood of rare, no epic, no legendary proportion. And in this time of joy and gladness, your king hath decreed by proclamation that we shall have a seventh Forum Challenge Event.

As with the previous Forum Challenge Events, your moderator team and SGG staff will provide a quirky goal to try and complete. Our objective is to provide all players the opportunity to test their skills in an unusual way.

Five lucky participants that complete the challenge will win a small In-game gift.

The gift for this event will be one Energy Pack!
  • 1 World Energy Flask
  • 1 Raid Energy Flask
  • 1 Titan Energy Flask

Who’s ready for the seventh challenge?
:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::otter:

:hatching_chick: Is that a :carrot: in your pocket? I’m not so sure. Never hast your king seen so many hatchlings before. This inspiration has led to an extravagant event where players can earn an unprecedented number of entries!

The seventh challenge is to take a screen shot during the 2022 Springvale Seasonal Event with as many egg bombs and diamonds you can manage on your board at a single time. Good luck and be careful to avoid any rotten eggs.

For the seventh forum challenge event, you are allowed more entries depending on how many egg bombs and diamonds you collect in a single screen shot!! However, you cannot win twice; multiple entries simply improve your odds of winning.

:man_office_worker: Now for the rules.

1. To enter, create one post in this thread with a clear image demonstrating successful completion of the challenge.

2. The number of entries will be based on the number of egg bombs and diamonds in a single screen shot. Each egg bomb counts as an entry. Diamonds will increase your entries by a corresponding factor.

For example
  • Four egg bombs will give four entries.
  • Four egg bombs and one diamond will give eight entries.
  • Four egg bombs and two diamonds will give twelve entries.
  1. Place only one post. Duplicate posts may be subject to disqualification. For discussion or to comment on entries, please see the link at the end of this post.
  2. If you improve upon your previous entry, instead of making a duplicate post, simply edit your previous one with a new image.
  3. After the conclusion of the Springvale Seasonal Event, five posts will be randomly selected. SGG will reach out to these people with their prize.
  4. Have fun!

Feedback and thoughts on this challenge or the Forum Challenge Event in general is welcome at the thread linked below. Please tell us what you think, offer feedback, or suggest potential future challenges.

Forum Challenge Event VII Discussion

Let the games begin!

21 Likes

4 eggs
3 diamonds
16 entries
1-16

8 Likes

First try

7 eggs
3 diamonds
28 entries
17-44

10 Likes

4 eggs
6 diamonds
28 entries
45-72

6 Likes

Like @Ruskin505, I hope to improve on this but getting my space in line :smile:

5 eggs, 2 diamonds = 15 entries

past

6 eggs, 1 diamond

5 eggs
2 diamonds
15 entries
73-87

5 Likes

8 eggs
3 diamonds
32 entries
88-119

7 Likes

Second try is 5 eggs and 4 diamonds or 5*(4+1)=25 entries.
My first image was 4 eggs and 3 diamonds or two 4*(3+1)=16 entries.

5 eggs
4 diamonds
25 entries
120-144

6 Likes

I think this is better than the first try

first try

I think this is worse

First entry, maybe something better later in the event

4 eggs
6 diamonds
28 entries
145-172

9 Likes

:laughing:

8 eggs
2 diamonds
24 entries
173-196

4 Likes

I can probably do better, but getting an entry in in case I forget

6* (2+1) = 18, if my math is right

6 eggs
2 diamonds
18 entries
197-214

5 Likes

Well if u dont buy a ticket you cant win the lottery

Updated score

errr think this scores me 32

8 eggs
3 diamonds
32 entries
215-246

6 Likes

Here’s my tentative, this time i wasn’t much lucky with the board :slightly_frowning_face:

6 eggs
1 diamonds
12 entries
247-258

6 Likes

My entry is the following:

If I am not mistaken, then it worths 24 entries.

8 eggs
2 diamonds
24 entries
259-282

7 Likes

An initial placeholder

5 eggs
1 diamonds
10 entries
283-292

7 Likes

I think it’s the number of diamonds plus one.

This is a cow’s challenge. I don’t think you get something for dragons. If there were cows on your board…

7 eggs
2 diamonds
21 entries
293-313

9 Likes

I need to put my own entry in.

5 eggs
3 diamonds
20 entries
214-333

6 Likes

First “try”