Forum Challenge Event VII Discussion

This one was designed for people to get LOTS of entries. Let’s see if it works out that way.

5 Likes

The reward is 3 energy flasks?

Yes, that will be the reward:

4 Likes

Admittedly, it’s a small gift but intended to be a fun, quirky way to play the game.

6 Likes

I love it! It’s a wonderful way of challenging myself during the grind of a challenge event. :wink:
Just that little bit extra to keep it interesting

3 Likes

@littleKAF
Did you meant seventh ?

@littleKAF do we need diamonds and eggs too ?
If yes, then @Ruskin505 please work on this as I can not see any diamond here.

1 Like

Dang it! One of these days I’ll have one of these with zero errors.

Nope. You need eggs. Diamonds just add a multiplier to increase your odds.

2 Likes

I read the rules 5 times to make sure I didn’t make the same mistake again! But glad to have the clarification.

1 Like

Yes, a clarification is always good as last time we are needed a diamond too.

1 Like

The diamond MULTIPLIER is huge, so it still behooves you to get diamonds.

@littleKAF
Clarification:

Does 5 eggs and 5 diamonds = 10 or 25?

@Ruskin505
As per my understanding in the example in the event’s topic:

2 Likes

Oops missed the for example. These challenges confuse me way more than any aspect of the actual game.

1 Like

25 entries. Eggs x Diamonds

Based on this example:

The formula is (egg count) * (diamond count + 1)

So 8 egg and 2 diamonds are equal to 24 entries.

2 Likes

Aaaah yap that sounds correct :+1:t3:

I think you all are figuring it out. I try not to be confusing. I follow the same logic as used on the real games cards. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Neither.

This is correct. If zero diamonds, you still score. I wanted to give lots of opportunities.

This too is correct. If @PlayForFun didn’t have so many cows, he may have been awarded a new one.

4 Likes

For the record, I would have no beef if you gave me @PlayForFun’s cow by mis-steak. I herd we’re not supposed to try to moo-ve the mods to award such things, but I don’t know eggs-actly where the line is. Maybe those directions need more cowbell for clarity. If it helps, I’ll echo @PlayForFun 's diamond of a response:

It would be really bad to let an opportunity like this pas(ture) us by.

Hay, don’t forget about the udder-dogs here. @PlayForFun rightly gets a ton of recognition, and could always use far more, but calves need love too. Sim-bull needs for sim-bull players, ya know? Darn, that was a mixed moo-taphor. Have some bull-oons :balloon::balloon:

Oh wait, I already used moo and bull twice. Talk about deja moo!

Oh no - maybe @littleKAF is one of the mods who doesn’t like puns. I forget. :scream: . Hopefully, you are amoosed. If not, well time to grab the bull by the horns and milk the bit for all it’s worth. Nah, just kifdding - I’ll stop now and hit the moote button or moove to Moo Zealand or the Moo K or somewhere else with greener pastures.

:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

My favorite part of these challenges is the reading comprehension aspect. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ask and it shall be rewarded. I could have even made it a home delivery on my commute between Forest Lake and Bloomington. :wink:

3 Likes