Forum Challenge Event VI Discussion

Please share your thoughts and feedback on the Forum Challenge Event VI here.

:link: Related Threads

Forum Challenge Event VI Thread:

4 Likes

Thx for organizing this @littleKAF and thx Staff for the gifts what the winners will get.

A quick observation:

How much winners there can be ?

6 ?

Or 5 ?

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. It was intended to be 5. I’ve edited the post.

1 Like

Seeing quite a few entries here without a diamond…

2 Likes

Is a case of if the pic does not full the requirement it be not possible too get the pize…

A past challenge event…

:+1:

@Kilted, @Sarah2, @Ruskin505

:warning: As per my understanding a diamond is also needed for a valid entry :warning:

Right @littleKAF and @Dudeious.Maximus ?

Earlier I have had also an entry without a diamond, which I have now replaced with an entry with a diamond.

3 Likes

Yes my friend, you are absolutely right. Perhaps my frustrated pics of frosted tiles and no diamonds, added to the confusion :thinking:.

2 Likes

Sorry @Sarah2 , I have seen only your first picture lack of diamond, but later there are at least 1 diamond,but for the other mentioned members I do not see any.

1 Like

Appreciate you checking :kissing_heart:. Although the more disqualified entries there are, the better our chances of winning a prize mwahaha.:wink:

1 Like

@Kilted and @Ruskin505 are frequent posters on the forum.
They (and everyone else) deserve a warning.
Once I have accidentally spotted these I was not felt comfortable with not warning them.
I want to win in a fair competition.
Or course I might not check this later or I might accidently fail to spot an invalid entry.

3 Likes

I read through the rules four times making sure I could post. Apparently I did not scroll down far enough.

Thank you for noticing. I would be very okay with being disqualified for the whole thing. Rules are clearly stated and I did not follow.

I’ll make a note in the other thread.

2 Likes

Correct you need one of each but must be 6 or MORE! Example 1 diamond 5 frosted shields, 3 diamonds 3 frosted sheilds. 4 diamonds 2 frosted shields.
Any more is also encouraged actually who can get the most on the screen I’ll give a :dragon: too…:green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks @PlayForFun I’d been unsure with this one. I think some of my later pics had a diamond. I’ll go delete the others :+1:

2 Likes

Ooh. You all are right. It is 6 and must include both. Not going to change now, but interested n feedback if this one is too challenging.

I made this one a bit higher to count simply to make things easier on our end. When the minimum is 3 and we allow multiple entries, it’s quite an effort. I tried to lessen that a little bit.

4 Likes

I usually do this and will send a PM if somethings off. So someone can correct it. I admit I haven’t been monitoring this too closely yet. I need to look a bit more I see.

2 Likes

All the posts to date look valid. And I have a heart. I can’t believe how high those numbers are. 17?!?!? My gosh.

5 Likes

Yeah, I was also suprised by that.

And this high number was before the extra award offered by @Dudeious.Maximus :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s a ton of work and many people skim believing they know the content.

Thanks for all of your effort with these challenges!

2 Likes

The hard thing there was getting and protecting a diamond and then getting that many frozen shields. (Not sure it would be possible the other way around.) Which makes the 17 extremely impressive. Hopefully that player gets one of the prizes! Every time I thought I was going to get something “really good”, I was forced to start breaking up shields and went down to 5 or 6. (My best was a paltry 13.)

Will the winners for this challenge be posted in the discussion or in the event post?

1 Like