Forum Challenge Event V

:balloon: Fifth Forum Challenge Event Has Arrived!!!

:scroll: To celebrate the snow melt yonder north of the equator and the passing of summer south of the equator, your king has decreed by proclamation that we shall have a fifth Forum Challenge Event.

As with the previous Forum Challenge Events, your moderator team and SGG staff will provide a quirky goal to try and complete. Our objective is to provide all players the opportunity to test their skills in an unusual way.

Three lucky participants that complete the challenge will win a small In-game gift.

The gift for this event will be one Energy Pack!
  • 1 World Energy Flask
  • 1 Raid Energy Flask
  • 1 Titan Energy Flask

Who’s ready for the fifth challenge?
:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::otter:

:egg: What came first, the chicken or the egg? Well of course, the egg as the original spring heroes have all been :rabbit2:. And what is that smell in the kingdom? Why the chickens are making a mess. This cannot be - your king needs your help cleaning this mess.

The fifth challenge is to take a screen shot during the 2021 Springvale Seasonal Event with three or more egg bombs on your board at a time. Good luck and be careful - if those egg bombs go off they make quite the stink.

For the fifth form challenge event, you are allowed more entries depending on how many egg bombs you collect in a single screen shot!! However, you cannot win twice; multiple entries simply improves your odds of winning.

:man_office_worker: Now for the rules.

1. To enter, create one post in this thread with a clear image demonstrating successful completion of the challenge.
  2. The number of entries will be based on the number of egg bombs in a single screen shot. Three egg bombs are needed for an entry. Four egg bombs will give two entries. Five will give three entries. And so on for additional egg bombs.
  3. Place only one post. Duplicate posts may be subject to disqualification. For discussion or to comment on entries, please see the link at the end of this post.
  4. If you improve upon your previous entry, instead of making a duplicate post, simply edit your previous one with a new image.
  5. After the conclusion of the Springvale Seasonal Event, three posts will be randomly selected. SGG will reach out to these people with their prize.
  6. Have fun!

Feedback and thoughts on this challenge or the Forum Challenge Event in general is welcome at the thread linked below. Please tell us what you think, offer feedback, or suggest potential future challenges.

Forum Challenge Event V Discussion

Let the games begin!

43 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
Let the game begin :laughing:
1st entry with 5 eggs on screen :wink:
:four_leaf_clover: good luck everyone!!

6 eggs

8 :egg: :hatching_chick:

Moderator edit - 6 entries added

7 Likes

First entry with 4 eggs on the screen, I forgot how annoying these were :rofl:

Some more screens today:

5 eggs

6 eggs

7 eggs

8 eggs

Moderator edit. Six entries added.

9 Likes

:seven: Eggs Should do? :sweat_smile:

Screenshot_20210329-092113

Slight Improvement to :eight:

Moderator edit - 6 entries added

8 Likes

6 eggs to start… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 eggs is the most I could get so far:

Moderator edit for 5 entries

10 Likes

five eggs, the stage is won

Moderator edit - 3 entries

8 Likes

Here revised 7 eggs. :laughing:

Moderator edit - five entries

8 Likes

8 eggs, i want more!

Moderator edit 6 entries

11 Likes

quite an explosive start

Moderator edit 6 entries

9 Likes

Living on the edge here:

Moderator edit 6 entries

11 Likes

8 eggs :slightly_smiling_face:

Moderator edit 6 entries

10 Likes

Moderator edit 6 entries

8 Likes

Moderator edit 6 entries

9 Likes

Moderator edit 5 entries

7 Likes

Six eggs so far )))

Moderator edit 4 entries

6 Likes

My entry, also 6 eggs

Moderator edit 4 entries

5 Likes

Moderator edit 6 entries

6 Likes

I can only get more from here…

Now 6…:star_struck:

Mulitple cascades…
New personal high 11

It was a good thing I loaded up on health potions, because I couldn’t clear all those bombs in my next couple of turns. Ouch!

Moderator edit 9 entries

11 Likes

Moderator edit 6 entries

5 Likes

Moderator edit 6 entries

6 Likes