Forum Challenge Event V Discussion

Sure thing. Here’s a link to last years event. It provides information on the mechanics. This should help if you haven’t participated in a Springvale event before.

1 Like

ty!! Will look this over right now!

b0d3db6e9f3723a864b68633bdbb9400
:sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like

Five eggs. Hard to get much higher than that as they keep exploding.

Posted my entry in the wrong discussion. Deleted the photo and posted it in the Event itself.

1 Like

Forgive the ignorance, but how do you demonstrate completion of the event? It doesn’t seem like any of the posted pics do that.

It’s really a screenshot showing the egg bombs. It’s not perfect, but intended to be fun.

3 Likes

You can catch the screenshot.
See mine, Boss defeated.

Hello, first I want to congratulate the effort for this event.
However, I have to comment that the recognition of only
three awards do not cover even the minimum of each of the continents,
I think that Empires and puzzles is a very solid company economically
and this type of prize is very low, compared to the many gems we buy.
With all due respect, I recommend increasing the amount of prizes and doing it for each of the continents where they have players, so that the opportunity is greater.

There is a whole thread discussing the points you raised :sweat:

The search tool really is your friend.

1 Like

Ikr. In the forum event thread players have shared pics of 10+ eggs. I’m still hoping to be able to do the same.

2 Likes

Don’t need to complete the event, just need to show large number of bombs during play.

1 Like

Arghh, just mistimed my screenshot for 8 bombs lol (my current submission is 7) three exploded on me before I could capture the image! Was going for 0 on the timer as the second image, oh well.

Screenshot_20210330-200117

sorry, but as the rule says, you need.

Now for the rules.

1. To enter, create one post in this thread with a clear image demonstrating successful completion of the challenge.

@schm00nola , has an example left by @Szarlotka

1 Like

To clarify, completion of the #forumchallengeevent, not the Springvale event. Does this clarify? I’m not sure I understand what is being interpreted here.

2 Likes

From the OP (original post) in the Forum Challenge Event V. I’ve highlighted challenge for clarity. The challenge in question is a screen shot with three (3) or more egg bombs on your board.

The fifth CHALLENGE is to take a screen shot during the 2021 Springvale Seasonal Event with three or more egg bombs on your board at a time. Good luck and be careful - if those egg bombs go off they make quite the stink.

1 Like

I was able to get 8 and had one with more than that, but it was a massive cascade that finished off the boss level, so no valid image as the eggs were underneath the victory emblem by the time I realized what had happened. LOL

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forum Challenge Event V

Maximum available of the eggs

Nickname: val

2 Likes

There are I have 23 eggs on this picture.

4 Likes

Good try but if you read the challenge, it’s egg bombs. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Happy 2nd Forumversary @Randy. :cake:
OK, intermission over, back to normal viewing.

3 Likes