Forum Challenge Event IV Discussion

@Anonymous - you asked: Was it already posted somewhere how the RNG is going to work for this, btw?

There is some discussion here. It’s also in post one of the challenge. Take a peak at all the posts I’ve done in the challenge and you’ll see how it’s going. I’m not up to date currently fyi.

I kind of figured you were doing something like that already based on the description actually. I saw per your edits that you’ve been compiling/editing based on players’ reposts; I’m curious how the discobot is going to play into this? Like usually it just references the xth post but it obviously can’t do that here (there‘ll be 1 entry, than 2 entries, than 2, than 3, than 2, etc…)- transfer to a spreadsheet?

@littleKAF is there any special reward for capturing this moment in the time ?

This would have been my entry for 5 diamonds but some of them are triggered right away…

Anyway I have posted a new image with 4 diamonds in the other topic :smiley:

I plan on using discobot as usual. But if someone wins more than once, I’ll reroll so we have three unique winners.

1 Like

I see two diamonds. :relaxed:

1 Like

Look behind the back of the shields :smiley:

They could be dragons. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

First mobwave of the final level of advanced:

(And then I popped them all when trying to get some room for one more :joy:)

Update: ok, got the wrong topic :woozy_face:. Will post the diamonds in the actual topic and the discussion…

We’ve got to do a better job of keeping these Forum Challenge Events at the top of the list when entering the Forum or have a special post for Forum Challenges that we can “Bookmark” so we can see the challenges before it’s too late to enter. I just saw this one for the first time on 12/15 and have already finished the event; so no entries. Maybe I’ll post something from Ninja Tower instead :slight_smile:

You can set an alert on the #forumchallengeevent hash-tag.

Just click the above hashtag, then find the Bell symbol (top right corner I believe). Then change it from “normal” to “watching first post”

5 Likes

Beauty. Thanks Guvnor.

1 Like

@BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS You’re a beast. You managed to create 8 diamonds not only once, but twice in different instances !! KUDOS !!!

1 Like

@Ultra thank you :slight_smile:

got bored on that MN, kept playing that stage for almost an hour…
after i just autofarmed them all :smiley:

1 Like

Great first post munsterman - good luck.

Lol. I thought somebody already won and claimed the prize. I almost forgot about this forum challenge.

1 Like

Big congrats to the winners!!

Special thanks to @littleKAF for sifting thru all the entries and for working a creative solution to Discobots limitations!!

7 Likes

Congratulations, guys !! That was fun !! Till next forum challenge event.
(I thought RNG is based in-game only. I never thought it could happen in the forum :sweat_smile:)

@littleKAF

Keep it up !!

3 Likes

It was totally transparent, for better or worse. :disguised_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:
Next time I should win! :muscle: :coffee: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats to winners!

So nice to have things in the forum with positive vibes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes