Forum Challenge Event III

:balloon: Third Forum Challenge Event Has Arrived!!!

:scroll: Here ye here ye! As thy kingdom is celebrating the harvest and becoming more festive, it hast been declared by proclamation that we shall have a third Forum Challenge Event.

As with the previous Forum Challenge Event, your moderator team and SGG staff will provide a quirky goal to try and complete. Our objective is to provide all players the opportunity to test their skills in an unusual way.

Three lucky participants that complete the challenge will win a small In-game gift.

The gift for this event will be one Energy Pack!
  • 1 World Energy Flask
  • 1 Raid Energy Flask
  • 1 Titan Energy Flask

Who’s ready for the third challenge?
:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::otter:

The third challenge is to take a screen shot during the 2020 Return to Morlovia seasonal event with 4 or more pumpkin bombs on your board at the end of a turn.

:man_office_worker: Now for the rules.

1. To enter, create one post in this thread with clear images demonstrating successful completion of the challenge.
  2. Place only one post. Duplicate posts may be subject to disqualification. For discussion or to comment on entries, please see the link at the end of this post.
  3. After the conclusion of Return to Morlovia Seasonal Quest, three posts will be randomly selected. SGG will reach out to these people with their prize.
  4. Have fun!

Feedback and thoughts on this challenge or the Forum Challenge Event in general is welcome at the thread linked below. Please tell us what you think, offer feedback, or suggest potential future challenges.

Forum Challenge Event Discussion

Let the games begin!

15 Likes
2 Likes

my entry,…

5 Likes

7 Likes

I only presented 5 Pumpkin Bombs since it has already passed the minimum requirements of 4, bonus is the boss Frank on the background. Besides, it is discobot selecting the winners :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Challenge condition met:

Challenge completed:

4 Likes

I’ve got mine as well. Interesting to see 5 and even 6 above. We debated setting the limit at 5 but stayed at 4 as we were unsure how hard this would be.

3 Likes

So here are 3 consecutive moves since I’m not sure how to demonstrate end of turn vs beginning…

4 Likes

My entry:

5 Likes

Here we go:

5 Likes

Got it while doing stage 14 Easy.

3 Likes

My submission, as in life, I put in the minimum effort :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wooop :sunglasses: I did let all 6 blow up.

Ouch :grimacing:

2 Likes

8 punkins = 2 entries, right? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

here’s mine, stopped at 5 as i wanted to submit before i forgot :wink: and because the winner is chosen at random anyway

1 Like

I’m throwing my hat into the ring.

2 Likes

My entry:

Spawned with 3 and made 1 move for the 4th :grinning:

2 Likes

My entry. My first move on the first level of Easy had 3. I probably could have made it happen then in a couple moves, but without really trying got it a few levels later.

1 Like

Here’s my entry. I thought all the bombs had to be at the end of their turns… :rofl:

Anyway, here goes nothing. :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20201027-015314

5 Likes

Got it without even trying in the first match:

1 Like