Forum Challenge Event II

:balloon: Second Forum Challenge Event Has Arrived!!!

:scroll: Here ye here ye! Back by popular demand is another opportunity to show off your deck of heroes. For here is the second Forum Challenge Event.

As with the previous Forum Challenge Event, your moderator team and SGG staff will provide a quirky goal to try and complete. Our objective is to provide all players the opportunity to test their skills in an unusual way.

Three lucky participants that complete the challenge will win a small In-game gift.

The gift for this event will be one Energy Pack!
  • 1 World Energy Flask
  • 1 Raid Energy Flask
  • 1 Titan Energy Flask

Who’s ready for the second challenge?
:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::otter:

The second challenge is to complete the Tavern of Legends stage 3 using a team cost no greater than 30. For an increased challenge, try to limit item usage to 1 item.

:man_office_worker: Now for the rules.

1. To enter, create one post in this thread with clear images demonstrating successful completion of the challenge.
  2. Place only one post. Duplicate posts may be subject to disqualification. For discussion or to comment on entries, please see the link at the end of this post.
  3. After the September Tavern of Legends event, three posts will be randomly selected. SGG will reach out to these people with their prize.
  4. Have fun!

Feedback and thoughts on this challenge or the Forum Challenge Event in general is welcome at the thread linked below. Please tell us what you think, offer feedback, or suggest potential future challenges.

Forum Challenge Event Discussion

Let the games begin!

14 Likes

Unlike the previous #forumchallengeevent, you will not get an opportunity to complete this if you pass stage 3 with a higher team cost on a first attempt. As such, we will bump this as a reminder. For those planning to participate, you may want to set this thread to watching.

6 Likes

Here’s a reminder to get those tavern of legends teams ready. There’s no do-overs on this one.

3 Likes

Bumpy Bump!! Reminder again that you get no do-overs or reattempts in the Tavern of Legends. So you MUST do the challenge on the first attempt.

Reminder to get a screenshot of your TEAM and the VICTORY screen.

2 Likes

So to open things up…

Also recorded the whole thing. Was easier than I thought :smile:

6 Likes

So, that was me.

5 Likes

My entry:

5 Likes

Tyr Solo + 1 Item Only

10 Likes

At last, it is time for sexy Julius to shine!

One more bomb…

We won! Some items were used to help the win happen :trophy:

5 Likes

Use this, without items…

Video:

8 Likes

Used alllllll the items up but I got it done. :wink:

Victory!

6 Likes

After 3 attempts here is mine

Wish me luck @littleKAF :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Had been undecided who to use. Eventually went with this:

Had touse more of the items than I wouldve liked but got through it

5 Likes

Since the game was stingy as a miser with red tiles for the entire damn match I used a lot more items than intended.

4 Likes

Team Cost 24. No items used.

6 Likes

Harder than I expect

6 Likes

Used an 1.1 valen in stage 1 and he almost died to the mobs there… So I figured my unleveled 3* plan wasn’t really good and I decided to try 3 fully leveled 3*. (Which worked)

Had to use some items (usually I use bombs in stead of dragons, so have plenty stored), so the board quickly dried up.

5 Likes

Here is my entry.

I have used this team:

Everything went well until the boss stage (no items used until that stage):

But there the bosses started to kill my heroes so I used some battle items:

So in the end it was a win :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was a fun challenge! No items. Team cost: 28

5 Likes

5 Likes

Cookie Settings