Forum Challenge Event I

A few axes/arrows are allowed if you go mono purple - right?

3 Likes

Fun note: Minions from purples reflect their damage and status effects!

3 Likes

My entry (No battle items used):

2 Likes

With 3 darks not that difficult. 5 darks no items would be very hard tough, would have to be lucky with few dark enemies.

2 Likes

Very low style points.

3 Likes

Here is my submission :muscle: For fun and the challenge I used Auto fight :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Username 28penguin of the famous Lords of the North II alliance.

4 Likes

The enemy readied themselves for their final stand. Vodnik was in his usual wrathful mood and two Dire Piranhas flooded the battlefield with bio-luminescence. Our allies were ready, too. The beekeepers skirted off to flanking positions while Tyrum dug in his heels for a charge. The Bjorn Twins, however, just stood there, intense & motionless, stoically scanning, silently sizing up the challengers, with hands on their hilts & steel in their eyes, and the slightest smirk hidden in the corner of their lips. They knew immediately what would happen, and were already pleased with the battle’s outcome. Tyrum knew too, and relaxed his stance to momentarily wait his turn.

Intuition alone would dictate their targets, and it only took a glance to confirm the plan with each other: flanks first, finish with Big Ugly. The Bee Boys might as well go get a lemonade, they would be mere spectators today. As the Bjorns’ initial blows fired off, the team paused to watch with the patient eye of seasoned hunters; as their secondary blows cleared the fish & bloodied the boss, Tyrum let the axe fly and all was calm before the volley could even be countered. You only had a moment to catch their approving nod before the smoke of victory clouded the view.

Before turning towards the next level, the team inspected their spoils: not a bad haul for their first stop. Fourteen more levels would surely sate their coffers to fuel the coming month of progress. Recruits were sent to the stronghold and our heroes helped themselves to a cart left behind by their foes – they could never carry it all if the rewards kept up like this, and nobody was interested in taking the time to shuttle it back home. Heading west to the next canyon, the only conversation was about hoping for a few horses after the next foray.

3 Likes

I like this type of challenge pls. Keep it up…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wish me luck! @littleKAF

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Silly question- you can only go mono if you have DOT purps right? (Which I’m only just discovering now- I somehow don’t LOL. Wasted 2 WE attempts to realize this :rofl: ).

Easy peasy with C-Bane alone, no items (shame for embleming him long ago when emblems first came out… further shame for leveling his costume…)

2 Likes

When the 2* raid tournies ended, I fed all mine away except one and she got to come out and play today.

4 Likes

Good ol Hawk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did my best score while trying this, thats funny :smiley:

Edit: Since we should post only once, i want to edit my post, after 3-2 formation i decided to try 5x purple and yes it is possible!!!

1. First wave; use 2x Axe after that use purple tiles, fill the special skills and use 1x Arrow that will kill remaning purple monster.
  2. Second Wave; 2x Axe and 1x Arrow, your special skills should be full, if you cannot manage to make it happen at first turn, match purple tiles before going last wave.
  3. Final Wave; 1x Axe and 3x Arrow, use your special skills on Boss and stage is done.

For those who wish to sacrifice 5x Axe and 5x Arrow! :smile:

4 Likes

OK, I’ve got it right this time! Last night I did level 15 by accident and had to delete my photo :rofl:

This is definitely level 1, with Berden just knocking out Vodnik :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s my entry:

Username is CaptainjaKCsparrow

Good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too! How fun. :smile:

In game: Kit.

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes