Forum Challenge Event I

I like this type of challenge pls. Keep it up…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wish me luck! @littleKAF

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Silly question- you can only go mono if you have DOT purps right? (Which I’m only just discovering now- I somehow don’t LOL. Wasted 2 WE attempts to realize this :rofl: ).

Easy peasy with C-Bane alone, no items (shame for embleming him long ago when emblems first came out… further shame for leveling his costume…)

2 Likes

When the 2* raid tournies ended, I fed all mine away except one and she got to come out and play today.

4 Likes

Good ol Hawk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did my best score while trying this, thats funny :smiley:

Edit: Since we should post only once, i want to edit my post, after 3-2 formation i decided to try 5x purple and yes it is possible!!!

1. First wave; use 2x Axe after that use purple tiles, fill the special skills and use 1x Arrow that will kill remaning purple monster.
  2. Second Wave; 2x Axe and 1x Arrow, your special skills should be full, if you cannot manage to make it happen at first turn, match purple tiles before going last wave.
  3. Final Wave; 1x Axe and 3x Arrow, use your special skills on Boss and stage is done.

For those who wish to sacrifice 5x Axe and 5x Arrow! :smile:

4 Likes

OK, I’ve got it right this time! Last night I did level 15 by accident and had to delete my photo :rofl:

This is definitely level 1, with Berden just knocking out Vodnik :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s my entry:

Username is CaptainjaKCsparrow

Good luck everyone! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too! How fun. :smile:

In game: Kit.

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

:frog: :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, I was all cocky. Here I go mono purple and no items.

Here’s what I got out the gate.

It didn’t end well.

So I went again. And got this opportunity.

Still couldn’t do it. I used two axes this time
But refused more.

So I gave in. 4-1 no items.

I thought Vlad would be good as he deals no direct damage. Nope - he just sucks himself. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks to all who played. We hope you enjoyed this forum challenge event and had fun playing the game slightly different, whether you win the prize or not.

As of this post, this event is officially closed. Not counting post 1, there are 43 entries. To select the winners, we will use our trusty friend Discobot to roll a 44 sided die three times. The post numbers that are randomly selected will be our winners (assuming said person only posted once in this thread). If post 1 is rolled (the instructions), that individual die will be rerolled.

Here we go!!!

@discobot roll 3d44

6 Likes

:game_die: 2, 7, 31

2 Likes

Congratulations @yelnats_24, @Radar1, and @MOSTRA!!!

Each of you have won the inaugural forumchallengeevent and one energy pack!!! Someone from SGG will be in contact with you soon on this prize.

And thanks again til next time.

Remember, feedback, including thoughts on future challenges, can be shared in the discussion thread linked below.

Forum Challenge Event Discussion

16 Likes