Forum Challenge Event I

Here’s my entry. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My entry:

Good luck to everyone!

7 Likes

5 Likes

I had to use mini-heals and arrow attacks to get past the middle level. Game went all super mean on me :joy:. Username is Cheds…no shock there :grin:

4 Likes

Sadly I kinda forgot to take a screenshot until the last second … all you see is a poof. And then I didn’t do another fast enough so all I have is my score.

3 Likes

Here’s my entry, completed with 2 unleveled purples and all unleveled troopsScreenshot_20200813-224728

Screenshot_20200813-224923

2 Likes

Here you go. Completed with this team of 2 x Red and 3 x completely unlevelled purple.

3 Likes

3 Likes

My entry:

Goodluck everyone! :muscle:

3 Likes

oh it’s only stage 1

2 Likes

A few axes/arrows are allowed if you go mono purple - right?

3 Likes

Fun note: Minions from purples reflect their damage and status effects!

3 Likes

My entry (No battle items used):

2 Likes

With 3 darks not that difficult. 5 darks no items would be very hard tough, would have to be lucky with few dark enemies.

2 Likes

Very low style points.

3 Likes

Here is my submission :muscle: For fun and the challenge I used Auto fight :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Username 28penguin of the famous Lords of the North II alliance.

4 Likes

The enemy readied themselves for their final stand. Vodnik was in his usual wrathful mood and two Dire Piranhas flooded the battlefield with bio-luminescence. Our allies were ready, too. The beekeepers skirted off to flanking positions while Tyrum dug in his heels for a charge. The Bjorn Twins, however, just stood there, intense & motionless, stoically scanning, silently sizing up the challengers, with hands on their hilts & steel in their eyes, and the slightest smirk hidden in the corner of their lips. They knew immediately what would happen, and were already pleased with the battle’s outcome. Tyrum knew too, and relaxed his stance to momentarily wait his turn.

Intuition alone would dictate their targets, and it only took a glance to confirm the plan with each other: flanks first, finish with Big Ugly. The Bee Boys might as well go get a lemonade, they would be mere spectators today. As the Bjorns’ initial blows fired off, the team paused to watch with the patient eye of seasoned hunters; as their secondary blows cleared the fish & bloodied the boss, Tyrum let the axe fly and all was calm before the volley could even be countered. You only had a moment to catch their approving nod before the smoke of victory clouded the view.

Before turning towards the next level, the team inspected their spoils: not a bad haul for their first stop. Fourteen more levels would surely sate their coffers to fuel the coming month of progress. Recruits were sent to the stronghold and our heroes helped themselves to a cart left behind by their foes – they could never carry it all if the rewards kept up like this, and nobody was interested in taking the time to shuttle it back home. Heading west to the next canyon, the only conversation was about hoping for a few horses after the next foray.

3 Likes

I like this type of challenge pls. Keep it up…

2 Likes

2 Likes