Forum Challenge Event I

:balloon: First Forum Challenge Event Has Arrived!!!

:scroll: Here ye here ye! Seeking more than hero debate? Need an opportunity to show off your skills for an alliance recruitment ad? Don’t worry, your pleas have been heard.

Your moderator team and SGG staff are excited to introduce what we plan to be a recurring forum game. For each Forum Challenge Event, a quirky goal will be presented for forum users to try and complete. Our objective is to provide all players the opportunity to test their skills in an unusual way.

Three lucky participants that complete the challenge will win a small In-game gift.

The gift for this event will be one Energy Pack!
  • 1 World Energy Flask
  • 1 Raid Energy Flask
  • 1 Titan Energy Flask

Who’s ready for the first challenge?
:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_man::raising_hand_woman::otter:

The first challenge is to complete Pirates of Corellia rare stage 1 using a minimum of three dark heroes. For an increased challenge, try it with four or five heroes, not just the minimum.

:man_office_worker: Now for the rules.

1. To enter, create one post in this thread with clear images demonstrating successful completion of the challenge.
  2. Place only one post. Duplicate posts may be subject to disqualification. For discussion or to comment on entries, please see the link at the end of this post.
  3. After the August 2020 Pirates of Correlia event, three posts will be randomly selected. SGG will reach out to these people with their prize.
  4. Have fun!

Feedback and thoughts on this challenge or the Forum Challenge Event in general is welcome at the thread linked below. Please tell us what you think, offer feedback, or suggest potential future challenges.

Forum Challenge Event Discussion

Let the games begin!

31 Likes

@Guvnor @littleKAF is this enough?

7 Likes

We cool? XD

4 Likes

How about mine? All purple rares in under 35 seconds:

5 Likes

:clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

This should be enough:
Username is the same in game in Lords of Underworld alliance.

5 Likes

No healer, no items

9 Likes

Was going to do a all dark, no items run. Then when I noticed how the first wave of dark mob will pretty much kill me if I don’t use healing items or have no healers, and not to mention a lot of skirting around and bunch of 1 damage hits. I just thought against it.

4 Likes

fun one! screenshot from just before victory screen, but you can see it’s the e last wave and no more enemies are there

5 Likes

I chickened out of mono after 2 attempts where 1st wave was all dark.

Here is my 4-1 with a rather large error

Pic for easy reference

6 Likes

Here’s my entry. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My entry:

Good luck to everyone!

7 Likes

5 Likes

I had to use mini-heals and arrow attacks to get past the middle level. Game went all super mean on me :joy:. Username is Cheds…no shock there :grin:

4 Likes

Sadly I kinda forgot to take a screenshot until the last second … all you see is a poof. And then I didn’t do another fast enough so all I have is my score.

3 Likes

Here’s my entry, completed with 2 unleveled purples and all unleveled troopsScreenshot_20200813-224728

Screenshot_20200813-224923

2 Likes

Here you go. Completed with this team of 2 x Red and 3 x completely unlevelled purple.

3 Likes

3 Likes

My entry:

Goodluck everyone! :muscle:

3 Likes

oh it’s only stage 1

2 Likes