Forum Challenge Event Discussion

If I did that then 30 people would jump in and say it shows nothing, it could have been done with an unlevelled Aife…

1 Like

I have a video, but I think the pictures show it best.

I got all blue mobs round one and few reds. They kept picking at her. I had about 50-60% health and then realized not using mana potions at the beginning was a mistake. So I used two minor mana and that was enough of a meat shield. She lost no more hp through the mob stages.

But the boss stage got me. I didn’t want to carpet bomb - that could have worked with dragon and bomb, assuming I didn’t need arrows in that I could do it by the board. But the removed more than 200 hp per hit.

It wasn’t worth it. I just let her die. Time for attempt 2 without Noor.

2 Likes

I figure out Noor will have trouble against Alasie, Noor is red, not green like Telly. Unless it is emblemed Noor :grin:

But as carpet bombing is allowed, you just prove that 3.70 Noor can do it.

I guess. I still don’t want to use that much artillery on this. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Will there be any announcement of the Forum Challenge winners from the ToL challenge? I’m assuming at this point that I did not win since I have not been contacted, but I’d like to see who did and go back and look at their team used and offer congrats. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ditto to all of this. :smiley:

1 Like

After the first forum challange event ended @littleKAF asked the forum engine to select the winners, and after that they are announced in that topic.
As I see the winners are not selected yet.

1 Like

Oh! Well I’ll keep my fingers crossed then. :slight_smile: I missed the first one and didn’t see how that worked.

Kaf is just waiting on final approval from staff to do the Roll of the winner :slight_smile:

Hopefully today!

5 Likes

Thx for the info @Guvnor

1 Like

The result are out in the Forum Challange Event II topic.
Congratulations for the winners !

4 Likes

Congrats for the winner, next time I should win! :muscle: :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats winners!

Mods, this was fun! Looking forward to the next addition. Subbed to the hashtag so I will see it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks SGG.
Nice little gift for that challenge.

6 Likes

20 more Congrats @Olmor!

Which is which?

Is it Morlovia then?

Shouldn’t this say “After the October Return to Morlovia event”?

2 Likes

Sounds like they need a break before choosing the winner.

I think you might be right, else we all missed it :joy::rofl::joy: