Forum Challenge Event Discussion

With all due respect, somehow, I have doubts on that. If the damage to be doled out against the mob is not based on any skills or tiles from the purple heroes brought but on the 1 damage caused by each of the non-purple tiles, seeing that it was completed in under 1:10 when it should have been more than that time, unless @Radar1 was lucky enough not to face any purple monster in the first 2 waves. Thought I was just being trolled when he claimed that he didnt use any battle items when he could have used all of them early on. What am I missing here?

Maybe, but the first post was 13.5 seconds into the battle.

Yeah. And I laud him for being able to manipulate the tiles so well that all the purple monsters in the first 2 waves died receiving 1 damage for every non-purple tiles coming their way. That would have been cascades after cascades after cascades of non-purple tiles against those purple monsters (while the purple tiles cascading are only hitting the non-purple monsters). How I wish I could see a video on that and how I wish I can learn @Radar1 secrets on tile manipulation.

1 Like

You right, that was my 8 or 9 attempt, I decide that only way to do it is to have no purple monster in 1st wave and no more than one in second (so no items went easy)

I was lucky enough to didnā€™t get any purple monster (what makes my run totally not spectatular) but there is nothing in rules saying that you need to kill at least 1 purple enemy or something so I decide to post it

Also in first try with mono purple I bring purple enemys health to 300 something but I gave because it took too long and I used most of my healing

2 Likes

Lol, I did not mentioned it was purple reflected colorā€¦ :man_facepalming: But can handled, because it is stage 1, not so difficult the last bosses stage do not have purple enemies.

Is it acceptable to just spam items lol

No. :blush:

Bonus points to @Twenty8Penguin for using a 2*!

No shame at all, I bet heā€™s a straight up murderer in certain 3* tourneys

(sorry for the weird cross posting, this comment wouldā€™ve gotten moved here anyway :wink:)

1 Like

Agreed @Disposable. And Iā€™ve leveled my costume up, two even I think. You can always reset and get those emblems back cheap.

And thanks for the weird cross-post. Youā€™re right, I would have moved it here. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

same here, good hitter and even a usable tank but havenā€™t put any emblems on 3* yet

I noticed, keeping it tidy :+1:

1 Like

@Disposable
Thnx for the heads up

1 Like

@HarryDeB
I think you want the other thread for submissions

1 Like

@littleKAF Are edited posts in Forum Challenge Event I also considered as duplicate posts? Just asking so that I can also edit my submitted post if it is alright. Thanks.

No. Itā€™s still just one post.

The no duplicate posts makes it easier for using @discobot and his dice tools to pick the winner based on post number.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I see. Well, I changed my mind. I wonā€™t be editing my post on that thread just to show a better result.

Congratulations @yelnats_24, @Radar1, and @MOSTRA!!!

9 Likes

With a new #forumchallengeevent coming soon, I thought Iā€™d remind people that the discussion thread is here.

3 Likes

Thx I have read the new challenge.
It will be interesting. Maybe it will be more challenging then the previous one :slight_smile: