Forum Challenge Event Discussion

This is the discussion thread. No need to delete.

2 Likes

Originally had typed on the other thread and thought better of posting there.

1 Like

Wow - that’ll be tough to beat!

Has been interesting seeing peoples thought processes on this. I’d considered using my unlevelled Baldur with Brienne and health pots but chickened out.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Forum Challenge Event II

Bummer. Finished all of Taverns before I saw this.

1 Like

Sorry you missed it. We knew that was a risk with this one. We tried out best to bump the topic so people would see it, but not surprised we didn’t get all. Look for future challenges.

Awww I rush-finished the tournament before seeing this thread (was deprived from the forums)! Can I get a consolation entry for still making it with TP 1858 (2 items used)? Minor mana pot, maybe? :joy:

My ineligible entry 😭

I’m a huge fan.

Competed with no items.

1 Like

I use less emblems :wink:

I use Tyr solo.
You use Telluria solo.
I wonder if @Homaclese notice this challenge and use Noor solo. :joy:

1 Like

I reckon Noor might almost be easier…

Beafier minions and will insta remove Delilah’s minions…

Half of what took so long was that Telly just does no damage…

1 Like

I have a 3.70 Noor. I’ll give it a go. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Just run thru the “op” heroes… Vela and GM next time :joy::joy::joy::joy:

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If I did that then 30 people would jump in and say it shows nothing, it could have been done with an unlevelled Aife…

1 Like

I have a video, but I think the pictures show it best.

I got all blue mobs round one and few reds. They kept picking at her. I had about 50-60% health and then realized not using mana potions at the beginning was a mistake. So I used two minor mana and that was enough of a meat shield. She lost no more hp through the mob stages.

But the boss stage got me. I didn’t want to carpet bomb - that could have worked with dragon and bomb, assuming I didn’t need arrows in that I could do it by the board. But the removed more than 200 hp per hit.

It wasn’t worth it. I just let her die. Time for attempt 2 without Noor.

2 Likes

I figure out Noor will have trouble against Alasie, Noor is red, not green like Telly. Unless it is emblemed Noor :grin:

But as carpet bombing is allowed, you just prove that 3.70 Noor can do it.

I guess. I still don’t want to use that much artillery on this. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Will there be any announcement of the Forum Challenge winners from the ToL challenge? I’m assuming at this point that I did not win since I have not been contacted, but I’d like to see who did and go back and look at their team used and offer congrats. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ditto to all of this. :smiley:

1 Like