Forum Appreciation Friday

Just wanted to show my appreciation to this Forum and all the wonderful people that take time out of their busy lives to make it happen day in and day out!
I am sure that many of you would have some wonderful people to tag and great stories to share. I will start things off the best I can and then all of the more articulate and poetic people can add to it to make it a better read.
This forum is proof positive that people from all over the world can get together and help one another in a positive and considerate way.
The research from so many people about so many topics, strategies for gameplay, Support for our fellow players, and The strong community atmosphere makes this one of the best global forums I have ever been a part of.
The Moderators, Staff, and contributors go out of their way on a daily basis to keep us all interested, informed, and amused and manage to keep some harmony in the multitude of personalities that visit here daily.
There are so many people that I could mention that gives so much to so many that I won’t even attempt to remember them all here. You all know who you are and on behalf of this community I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you Personally.
Have a great weekend and good luck to all of you in everything you do.

34 Likes

LOVE the positive vibes this Friday.

Round of applause to you for calling it out!

17 Likes

OK one of the many shout outs that I hope this topic generates.
@Rigs @Ozy1. I am a little older as my name indicates but consider myself fairly tech savvy. Well I figured out when I was trying to learn how to post videos to YouTube then to this forum that I might not be so savvy at all.
So thank you so much for helping me get through it and especially @Ozy1 for staying up so late or getting up so early(not sure of your time zone ) and talking me through it. Not sure that I could’ve exercised that much patience :rofl:
THANKS !!!

10 Likes

I do really appreciate this forum and everyone who makes it happen! Happy Appreciation Day to all!

8 Likes

@zephyr1 @JonahTheBard @Garanwyn @Olmor @nevarmaor @Math4lyfe @princess1 @ProfLoki @littleKAF @Rigs
There has to be some good stories and tags that you good folks could drop.

11 Likes

My shout outs go to our fabulous moderators who, without their valuable assistance, this forum would be a hot mess!

A very special shout out to @Mariamne for her incredible work. I check her graphics DAILY!

A special shout out to @BarryWuzHere for the awesome farming guide.

To all the players willing to take the time to look at player’s roster and offer advice. For having the patience to help new players, and those endless “who gets the ascension Item” questions!

To all those players who make me laugh out loud, even if that isn’t their intention :grin:

To everyone who contributes to the Puppy and Feline threads … still my favourite thread!

18 Likes

I consider myself highly articulated

giphy%20(13)

15 Likes

You are at the very least that. But as you will let us know there is so much more.

3 Likes

Friday cometh, bang the drum
A Saturday’s eve, war to come
Pirates, titans, Atlantis rising
Pulls disappointing
Pulls surprising
A blessed brew for everyone
Who heeds the call of Anc1ent1!

13 Likes

A big shout out to @JonahTheBard, who always makes my day with a stupid grin on my face. Case in point a couple posts above.

Also big shout out to the many who help me with my gameplay, most of whom don’t even know they helped me. @Mai, @Anchor, @Uclapack, @BarryWuzHere and many many others contributed valuable advice here on the forum.

And let’s not forget @Garanwyn and his tireless analysis of so many different statistical aspects of the game.

12 Likes

@PapaHeavy @Claymore @IvyTheTerrible @Kerridoc @PeachyKeen
Tag your up !

6 Likes

Hear! Hear!

And Zephy, @rook and @Kerridoc

And @jedon too

8 Likes

A lot of people in the world talk the talk but forget to walk the walk. I have witnessed some of the most touching and heartfelt acts of humanity in this place. Awe shucks I’m tearing up. But really this place blesses people not with only words but with action. Lives have literally been changed.

8 Likes

I knew I could count on you for a little poetic justice. Awesome!

5 Likes

@TGW here’s your Justice you’ve been looking for!

7 Likes

Near and dear to so many of us I definitely didn’t want to forget to tag @General_Confusion for efforts made to help out another forum favorite @Jedon when he desperately needed it so much. There is a special place laid out for you :heart:

7 Likes
8 Likes

More likes man :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:, you can buy summons, but you can’t buy 5* talent like that :laughing:

8 Likes

3d1u7o

5 Likes

Here’s a shout out to @voidstrike who just recently taught me how to do a gif. That said, he may regret it by now.

7 Likes