🎭 Fortuna - 5* Ice / Blue from Carnival of Gods

I don’t know what to think about this. Of the new heros being offered, I really wanted this one …but sooo many negative thoughts being expressed… well I’ll try my luck anyway just not going hard at it…
This is a great portal to pull in for anyone looking to deepen their rosters with a wonderful selection of both older & newer heros :slightly_smiling_face:
Best of luck in the portals everyone!!!

2 Likes

Good luck @L33tVortex12596 , hope the portal is nice to you. Still best to set the spend limit today and don’t pass it tomorrow :relaxed: and no chasing?!

By the way…What is the chance to get this particular hero?

Happy gaming

1 Like

Just for clarity…. My comment was made in jest. This hero, while tamed down a bit from beta, is still amazingly strong and would be well worth it any roster. An absolute beast

1 Like

I think the chance is .1% to get this hero, please someone correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Wao, then among lowest chance. Chasing is not recommended :sunglasses:

Happy gaming

I remembered as %0.2 for two new heroes. Secret hero Enigmo is %0.1.

Wow…didn’t realize this portal was arriving so soon…yeah!!!
Thanks @A-Sweden for the reminder & especially the lucky wishes :blush:

Whoo hoo!!! We shall see what the future holds.
Here’s to hoping that your stars aline and your wishes come true!

Good luck my friends :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Well Hannah is an A hero in her prime, and for some time she was the strongest hero in my roster. She is still the top hero for me and any normal player (non whales) would be happy with Hannah - the “4*” version of Fortuna

3 Likes

Correct. Last year Penolite and Gaillard were featured at .2%

Yes, it’s .2% for the featured heroes, there are two heroes. So the chance of getting this one is .1%

1 Like

The Masquerade Heroes seem to have been toned down considerably for the official release.
They are OP (or very strong) if released as beta, but now they don’t seem to need to be tracked too diligently.

2 Likes

She has been toned down quite a bit.
Less damage 120%, less healing absorb, less def down by fiend.

Still a good hero better than Hannah.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Well, I have to say that I am glad that these guys got toned down as much as they did pre-release! This seems much more reasonable, whilst still being powerful.

That being said and done though, I imagine that when their future event is launched (similar to what they did with Penolite and Gaillard) they will be adjusted back to their lofty heights!

On a lighter note though, the artwork looks amazing for both of these :heart:

3 Likes

I pulled Fortuna and am very happy! Feels good to hit that .1% and new heroes are always exciting! Plus, I was in desperate need of dispellers.

Very similar to Hannah, I just noticed the comparison. The original version of Fortuna seemed very strong. This toned down version seems really good, but not amazing. Really it’s the fast dispel and fiends that are the standout, 120% damage to all is just a scratch.

14 Likes

9 Likes

For me also. I use Her, Konshu, Agrafena, Sergei with mana troop charge in 6 tile. Still love them.

2 Likes

Why you did that to her?now she almost useless…

What was the changes since yesterday?

Do we have some exact comparisons?

Happy gaming

Comparisons below for anyone who wants to see them!

Family Bonus:

Before

:hugs: Masquerade family:

Masquerade characters summon a Mask Minion for themselves at the start of the battle. The more Masquerade characters there are in the same team, the better the Mask minion is.

• 1 family member:
    This character summons a Mask Minion with 20% health and 13% attack inherited from the character.
  • Additional skill with 2 family members:
    Mask Minion gives its owner +27% attack while the owner has a Mask Minion. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • Additional skill with 3 family members (not applicable yet - only 2 heroes released):
    Mask Minion gives its ower immunity to all status ailments while the owner has a Mask Minion. This effect can’t be dispelled.
After

:hugs: Masquerade family:

Masquerade characters summon a Mask Minion for themselves at the start of the battle. The more Masquerade characters there are in the same team, the better the Mask minion is.

• 1 family member:
    This character summons a Mask Minion with 8% health and 8% attack inherited from the character.
  • Additional skill with 2 family members:
    Mask Minion gives its owner +7% attack while the owner has a Mask Minion. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • Additional skill with 3 family members (Not applicable yet - only 2 heroes released):
    Mask Minion gives its ower immunity to all status ailments while the owner has a Mask Minion. This effect can’t be dispelled.

Special:

Before

:dizzy: Special Skill: Bad Fortune

• Dispels buffs from all enemies.
  • Deals 230% damage to all enemies.
  • Summons a Corrupted Mask Fiend to all enemies. The Fiend damages the enemies with 55% attack every turn.
  • The Corrupted Mask Fiend absorbs healing. It disappers aftrr absorbing a healing amount equal to 33% of its target’s max health.
  • The Corrupted Mask Fiend gives -54% attack for its owner for as long as the owner has Corrupted Mask Fiends. This effect can’t be cleansed.
After

:dizzy: Special Skill: Bad Fortune

• Dispels buffs from all enemies.
  • Deals 120% damage to all enemies.
  • Summons a Corrupted Mask Fiend to all enemies. The Fiend damages the enemies with 45% attack every turn.
  • The Corrupted Mask Fiend absorbs healing. It disappers aftrr absorbing a healing amount equal to 22% of its target’s max health.
  • The Corrupted Mask Fiend gives -36% attack for its owner for as long as the owner has Corrupted Mask Fiends. This effect can’t be cleansed.
7 Likes