šŸŽ­ Fortuna - 5* Ice / Blue from Carnival of Gods

For me also. I use Her, Konshu, Agrafena, Sergei with mana troop charge in 6 tile. Still love them.

2 Likes

Why you did that to her?now she almost uselessā€¦

What was the changes since yesterday?

Do we have some exact comparisons?

Happy gaming

Comparisons below for anyone who wants to see them!

Family Bonus:

Before

:hugs: Masquerade family:

Masquerade characters summon a Mask Minion for themselves at the start of the battle. The more Masquerade characters there are in the same team, the better the Mask minion is.

• 1 family member:
    This character summons a Mask Minion with 20% health and 13% attack inherited from the character.
  • Additional skill with 2 family members:
    Mask Minion gives its owner +27% attack while the owner has a Mask Minion. This effect canā€™t be dispelled.
  • Additional skill with 3 family members (not applicable yet - only 2 heroes released):
    Mask Minion gives its ower immunity to all status ailments while the owner has a Mask Minion. This effect canā€™t be dispelled.
After

:hugs: Masquerade family:

Masquerade characters summon a Mask Minion for themselves at the start of the battle. The more Masquerade characters there are in the same team, the better the Mask minion is.

• 1 family member:
    This character summons a Mask Minion with 8% health and 8% attack inherited from the character.
  • Additional skill with 2 family members:
    Mask Minion gives its owner +7% attack while the owner has a Mask Minion. This effect canā€™t be dispelled.
  • Additional skill with 3 family members (Not applicable yet - only 2 heroes released):
    Mask Minion gives its ower immunity to all status ailments while the owner has a Mask Minion. This effect canā€™t be dispelled.

Special:

Before

:dizzy: Special Skill: Bad Fortune

• Dispels buffs from all enemies.
  • Deals 230% damage to all enemies.
  • Summons a Corrupted Mask Fiend to all enemies. The Fiend damages the enemies with 55% attack every turn.
  • The Corrupted Mask Fiend absorbs healing. It disappers aftrr absorbing a healing amount equal to 33% of its targetā€™s max health.
  • The Corrupted Mask Fiend gives -54% attack for its owner for as long as the owner has Corrupted Mask Fiends. This effect canā€™t be cleansed.
After

:dizzy: Special Skill: Bad Fortune

• Dispels buffs from all enemies.
  • Deals 120% damage to all enemies.
  • Summons a Corrupted Mask Fiend to all enemies. The Fiend damages the enemies with 45% attack every turn.
  • The Corrupted Mask Fiend absorbs healing. It disappers aftrr absorbing a healing amount equal to 22% of its targetā€™s max health.
  • The Corrupted Mask Fiend gives -36% attack for its owner for as long as the owner has Corrupted Mask Fiends. This effect canā€™t be cleansed.
7 Likes

Thank you!

It was a major nerf for sure. Hardly that it canā€™t be accused to be close to OP any more, as I see it.

Did they the similar to the other family member?

Happy gaming

Iā€™ve made a direct comparison in their topic :slight_smile:

Yes, Jove was toned down as well. Obviously he was toned down on the family bonus. Specifically to Jove he had some minor adjustments:

New vs. old:

530% to all vs. 550% to all
65% decreasing in healing vs. 75% decrease in healing

So no doubt Fortuna was toned significantly more down but to be fair she was way significantly better than Jove before imo. And that says a lot.

1 Like

Congrats guys!!!
Seems like a fantastic hero!

Iā€™ll exchange her with my Myztero who is also a 0.1% hero!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love the artwork.After some of the terrible cards recently this is a breath of fresh air.

3 Likes

Dont worry im sure after Black Friday Summons sheā€™ll get nerfed for a big middle finger to all the consumers that spent so much to get her with reasoning being shes too OP. Heres 50 gems.

i think sheā€™ll get buffed when their event comes up. just like the blue Gargoyle hero

2 Likes

I like both these masquerade heroes, great specials, excellent stats, eye-catching artwork however of the two I do think I want this one the most.

3 Likes

This will be buffed before the eventā€¦ā€¦:wink:

Fortuna@3/70ā€¦ā€¦ test drive

• Check 1st & 3rd hitsā€¦ā€¦
2 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty tame hit. Though I didnā€™t expect much from 120%

Whenā€™s the last time they nerfed at the point of release?! ā– ā– ā– ā– , even the stats here still indicate the pre-neutered version.

I completely understand that itā€™s their game, their rules, etc, etc. but canā€™t tell me thatā€™s not a super greasy move. They should be consistent with how they are releasing heros, not pulling sneaky maneuvers like this. Especially when players are blowing money for these cards, under the guise they are getting the full fat version.

Thx!
But very low hit numbersā€¦the nerf was too brutal.
Or do I miss the point?

Happy gaming

@Pohiroshima @A-Sweden :

• Yes, The nerf has affected Fortuna impact in the play but the hero is still good as she is doing multiple things.

• The hit numbers are deceptive bcoz she is @ 3/70 and will get the scopes in a day or two once I get the food organised.

• I like the fact that she dispels, hits & gives those finds that give -Attack ailment.

• Once fully levelled, I will do the test againā€¦

The ERA of heroes doing 2-3 things is already full-on and Fortuna is good fit in it.

Finally, I am sure that SG will BUFF her before masquerade event releaseā€¦ Watch on ! :rofl: :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, I just pulled him. The difference between the two is incredibly stark.

1 Like

Yeah shes OP but wonā€™t be just EVERYWHERE like season 5 disgusting heroes are.

IMO, nothing broke the game as much as season 5 legendaries since telluria and vela in their golden days. Their passives are just more than ridiculous. You cant hit them without getting annoying status ailments + HUGE water or fire damage. Not mentioning that imbecile family that does extra damage to all + sand damage over turns.

In resume, you hurt them but you get even more hurt. If they hurt you, you get extra hurt. Like they all have extra special lines that doesnā€™t match their speed. The odds for these passives and bonuses are too high, almost 100%, so they will activate just everytime.

Nothing made the raids, wars and legendary tournaments so unbearable before. Not mentioning Sobek and Khufu who barely have 1 or 2 paywalled counters and can destroy an entire team with one shot.

These special mega overpowered heroes will show up but arenā€™t staples like these bull craps are.

Just my two cents. The difference between season 3, 4 to season 5 is just insane.

6 Likes