Former top100 Chaotic Outlaws needing riders! [11-12* 245k alliance, 3900tp & 2400+ cups]

Have slots open. Looking to fill up and push for top50. Questions: dLm_mage or zenya69 on line.

1 Like

Saddle up and ride with the Chaotic Outlaws. Great friendly atmosphere as we push for the top 50.

Looking for a more active alliance. Could I join yours? Username gatreief :wink:

Yes! Are you participating in your current alliance’s war? If not come on in.

Cool. Thanks. I quit my old one. What do I have to do getting in your team?

Just join. It is open. Chaotic Outlaws. 2,400 cups.

I’m out. Not enough cups :cry: But thanks anyways…

Message one of us on line…

Are you coming to Chaotic Outlaws? Cups at 2400 and just join. It is open.

Saddle up and ride with the Chaotic Outlaws. Great friendly atmosphere as we push for the top 50.

Hi there - how many cups do you have. ?

Chaotic Outlaws has dropped its cup requirement to 2200 and we are on 10*/11* titans. Long term goal is still the top, but we are focused on getting there with a loyal, fun core and we will help you build up your heroes with our advice and experience.

We have dropped our cup requirement to 2200. If you are still looking come on in.

Still have some open spots, get in while you can…

Back after our break and ready to go!

We have 7 spots to fill…

Looking for members who want to become part of our core. 3700+ team power and 2400 trophies. Must use all war and titan flags. Line Is required: line id: dLm_mage for questions…

1 Like

1 spot left!! Get in while you can !!!..

All full…we can start a waitlist if anyone else wants to join. Currently ranked top250 and already moving up fast…

Had someone leave for a russian alliance, language barrier was too much. Have 1 spot

We now have a few spots open. Hitting 11* titans. War/daily activity and Line required.

Cookie Settings