Former top100 Chaotic Outlaws needing riders! [11-12* 245k alliance, 3900tp & 2400+ cups]

Spots filled. Still have waitlist available

Due to a new job promotion, we will have a spot opening up after this current war. Darn real life.

Hit me up on line @ dLm_mage

Spot is open, going to fill fast top150 alliance pushing to top100

Edited original post to change subject with new alliance score…

Get in before matchmaking ends…

Have a spot that opened up due to work promotion…dang RL…

Get in before matchmaking ends…

Wanna play with the best against the best? Look no further, come ride with the outlaws

Who wants to fill a spot with us as soon as war ends tomorrow?

Top100 alliance moving up to top50…

We hve a strong, friendly alliance. Saddle up and ride with us.

Shifted some people around for a top50 push…have a couple spots to fill

Line I’d is dLm_mage

Join my old pals for a positive, helpful and mature ambiance. Wish you all the best CO!

1 Like

Ebones ! Man come back to us, different leadership and vibe. Laid back but progression focused. Could use your analytics… @Ebonest

Get in before matchmaking starts, couple more hours !!!

Still have some spots open for after war…

I have been in a few alliances. Chaotic Outlaws is terrific and I have found a home here. Come join me (Zenya), and the rest of the family.

Still have spots ooen…

Dlm thanks for that. i loved my time with you but i am not into competitive game anymore. RL problems took over for good and it will last a bit longer.

@Ebonest I am very sorry to hear that brother. A lot has changed around here with us. Do you still have line?

Not using it anymore, trying to stay away until i make sure i got my things sorted out in rl. if you mean the transition from fa to co, i had heard abit about what happened from merl

Yes and then merl retiring…

Still have spots open. Get in before war, 80% wins in war. Just opened war chest too, perfect timing…

Cookie Settings