Force defence lineup changes

I am fortunate to be able to raiding in diamond arena.
Unfortunately I see gravemaker way to often and it gets a bit boring. Yes I can reroll, I have the food, but the odds are I will see gravemaker again.

My proposal is that each month you have to set a new defence, and you can’t use the same heroes that you have used in the previous five months.
This should only be for diamond arena.

The clear benefit will be that

1. raiding will be less boring
  2. defence will be more interesting.

Disclaimer
My tank is aegir, but just you wait in version 20
I don’t have gravemaker.

Nope.

That will never, ever happen.

Agreed that seeing 1,000,000 gravemaker tanks is boring, but they’re beatable (though effective). The only thing you can hope for are the v20 buffs and the new heroes being ‘in vogue.’

2 Likes

I can beat gravemaker, it’s about as much fun as 8-7.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, you would be taking choice out of the players’ hands… and “choice” is something that is in very limited supply.

To some people who have decided to quit the game, they view this monotony as a chore and think that the game shouldn’t be ‘work’ but… as for me? I’m an old-school, hardcore gamer that does monotonous things whilst I think of other things as a way to help me unwind.

It’s about adjusting your expectations. I agree with you that it’s boring. That’s why Hatter & Cheshire cat are in almost every raid I do now… Makes it more interesting.

1 Like

That’s why I wanted Cheshire Cat! Reshuffle the enemy’s team! But no luck……

People spend a lot of time, mats, and sometimes money to level up their raid defense team…forcing them to change it every month will just not work…….especially no re-using heroes for 5 months as you suggest.

While it may be an annoyance and inconvenience for top level players, with many maxed heroes at their disposal — the F2P and C2P will be at a supreme disadvantage in a system like that, as maybe that is the only maxed team they have at the moment.

2 Likes