For when the inevitable?

for when the inevitable? Athena, nerf and there have been others, instead the inevitable is delayed, while we are distracted with gin (I have not lost a duel with her yet, in low / medium platinum), as if it were special and we do not see that the special is what it accompanies you, especially one, which is absolutely out of balance, ABSOLUTELY. I remember that I went in when it came out and I thought it was outrageous, incomparable to anyone. Imagine in high gold, low platinum, where you fight with 4 * (still, will soon change if you do not do something), a colen, whose damage to your level is huge, it was very fast, imagine it? Do you imagine him hitting teams of 4 per round 3 times? And colen, anyone can have it, the hero who speaks no, it is special and they have few (the 100 above of course). As if that were not enough he starts to appear with the growth of the game in low platinum, he kills everything before 4 *. Obvius is GVM

1 Like

I love your style of writing!

1 Like

It is evident that English is not my native language, but I defend myself, how many do you master?

1 Like

The vast majority of non-native speakers don’t write such intriguing posts. I truly liked them.