For Those Demanding Compensation... Sit Down

I honestly have never seen such a level of entitlement. I’ve played way too many freemium games as a whale that have never been as friendly to its players as the E&P developers are. I’ve spent thousands on games that had seriously broken issues that messed players over in significant ways; this is not one of them. It’s far from that, it’s the beginning of a brand new feature that is basically another chest option among many others. If you’ve been around long enough, or read the recent AMA, you know the following:

1. The dev team is small.
  2. The intentionally built the game to be slow so we do not reach an ‘end game’ to quickly.
  3. They realize AM acquisition is not where they would like it so they are implementing new ways for us to acquire them at the same rates we already have. This tournament is just that.

Since they are small, they do not always catch issues at a rate we would like, but what they will do once found is fix them. I can say with certainty most games I have played, devs allow game breaking issues to sit forever with no intention to do anything about them. I have not observed that here in my nine months of playing.

Yes, they are slow, but they genuinely put the effort into the game to get it where it is most beneficial to both us and them. They do not owe any of us anything for creating new content for us to access; if you’ve paid for anything, they did not force you to, you chose that. They do not owe you anything. If you have not paid anything, they still do not owe you anything. They have shown genuine commitment to making the game environment one we all enjoy. So instead of demanding compensation, sit down, relax and try being patient. They immediately addressed the concerns, have postponed the next tournament to work on the issues and before you know it, you will be getting more chests than you ever have before.

CrossX out.

69 Likes