For new players - the 4star heroes that changed the game for me

Fast four star mana control is a huge game changer in my book. I still use Hansel every day. Just my opinion though

2 Likes

I was thrilled to get Hansel. A good green is always welcome in my roster. I’m leveling him as quickly as possible.

Besides the great 4 star healers, my favourites are Wilbur, Proteus, and soon to be Hansel.

1 Like

As was I my Hansel is level 4:17 now since I got him this last event.
Congrats on getting Hansel I’m sure he will do you well

I use both Rigard and Kunchen against GM and Azlar. Burning is never a problem for those two.

4* game changers for me were Wu Kong and Proteus. Wu is so good at killing titans. My score is A most of the time thanks to him.

Proteus and his mana control makes me think “Wow, was killing final bosses supposed to be this easy? Ursena, I am dissapointed…”.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. That was just my top 4* team. I have lianna, sartana, gravemaker, Magni and drake fong as my top overall team. I think my team with rigard, Wilbur Kiril little John and Wu kong will eventually be better than my other 4 star team, just not as fast with the mana. I may take out LJ and insert Caedmon, just for that reason.

1 Like

I never own Proteus but I know he is good. A little brother of Hel. So does Wu which happened to be the mainstay in my team except for yellow reflector titan. Of the three, I prefer Rigard the most for offense and defense while Wu is a must for Titan.
Gormek used to be my tank back in platinum too!

2 Likes

Proteus is absolutely awesome and he won countless raids for me. The only flaw in his design is his wizard class with jinx talent that doesn’t apply to his DoT…

@Oneappleaday Proteus is really good at mana stalling. A good hero (s) to pair him with is either Chao or Li Xiu. They are a good sucker punch combo and if you get a super awesome board, you will be able to get Proteus to fire twice and end up with this result:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello. I’m playing since 2 months. For now i own Skittleskull(almost maxed out), Kelile(almost maxed out), Wy Kong (3/60), Tiburtus (3/60), Li Xiu (30/60) and recently got Boril and Cyprian.

I need sone advices:

How to arange my defence team?
Which heroes to use for the best attack team?

I can ascend Tiburtus right now or Boril when i’ll ascend him further. Which one to be first, cause i have 1 compass and 1 gloves?

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to forum.

Skittleskull - Kelile - Li Xiu - Tiburtus - Wu Kong

If you want riposte, I prefer Boril over Cyprian, Cyprian is good for offense though.
So, it can be:
Skittleskull - Kelile - Boril - Li Xiu - Tiburtus

But wait,… you should at least one healer for defense.

1 Like

Sadly, i have no healers except Hawkmoon.

And actually i don’t know if i prefer repost… As i read this article, i grew to think may be it is worth to use it… :slight_smile: That is why i asked the question about Tiburtus and boril.

Tiburtus is on group of trio Ramming Pulvenizer: Grimm (more attack) and Gormek (more defense) and Tiburtus (balanced).

Boril and Tiburtus both are good.
Tiburtus is great for attack and defense (platinum area, not as tank).
Boril is best tank for platinum to low-Diamond area.

So, IMO, if you prefer for defense, Boril is the choice 1st priority.
But normaly I always priority offense more then defense, because for quest, titan, raids, etc more useful, and get more chance unfarmable material.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll think about it.

I use Grimm and Tiburtus both on my titan team. They may have the same skill but when paired with Wu Kong it hits hard.

1 Like

You can also use Boril on offense, anyone who dares attack him with a skill while his counter-attack is up will get harshly punished :slight_smile: The AI does not understand that, I’ve had many raids where Lianna will Perfect Shot my Boril at full HP while riposte is up, and she just ends up self-destructing while Boril survived the attack :smile:

5 Likes

@Infinite Boril completely changed the game for me. His reflected damage can take the most formidable hero & zap it out of play quickly.

I decided to ascend Boril first. Tiburtus may be 4/60 but his skill is fully leveled up. And i don’t have any blue heroes in my team right now.

Which one to replace with Boril - Wu Kong(4/60 skill at 8/8) or Li Xiu(4/60 skill at 5/8)?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s one perspective. I have every vanilla blue four fully ascended, plus Triton and Valeria, and I think I use Boril the least of all of them.

Maybe it’s playstyle, but I find him very underwhelming and couldn’t call him a game changer from my perspective

2 Likes

I would prefer Kiril, cause i have no healers, but this is my luck…