For all the players who don’t own Gravemaker

Please, no one spend beyond their means to try and get GM. He will not change your world significantly enough to matter, and he will not bring you happiness once you put the phone down.

Pull responsibly, stick to your budget, and remember that the game will still be there even if you don’t get him.

16 Likes

I’ll give it a shot…would be also happy with Ursena, Ariel, Kage, Poseidon, Ranvir…probably will end up with my second Atomos =D

1 Like

That tax money just dropped.
So I’ll have a great time blowing a hundred or so and not getting GM.
Life will go on.

I will do a 10 pull, from coins only. I have almost all Atlantis 3 and 4 stars so I don’t want to spend gems on what will be almost all dupes and my chances to pull a Gravemaker will be very low anyway. But who knows, I got Onatel from a single pull when she was featured in Atlantis.

I mean I get what you are saying, but would you accept the premise that some heroes are much better than others and hence would make the game a bit better for someone who does not have said heroes?

15 months playing without him ( five of them in top 30 alliance). Chased him last year when featured in AR with 250pulls - obviously didn’t get him…

Think he is by far the best red for AW defense. On offense obviously didn’t miss much without him.

Will make again up to 90 pulls ( never ever will do more as missing out on ascension chests is stupid and have done it twice - for Ariel and GM and didn’t get neither ) as even if I don’t get him Kage and Clarissa are pretty decent consolation prizes.

We will see where i land in exactly 56 mins :rofl:

1 Like

I’m probably gonna do 50-60 pulls, but there’s a fair few heroes I’d be delighted with besides GM and not specifically pulling for him.

1 Like

I do not have Gravemaker and I will be doing upwards of ~100 pulls this Atlantis. Honestly though, I’m not doing it just for him. He’s the main one I want, but I also want Clarissa and any S2 5* because I don’t have any of them. Even Mok-Arr. I’d use him in my mono purple team no problem. Okay, maybe not Atomos. Lol. And I’m not thrilled about Ranvir, the other featured returning HOTM. In any event, I’ll be happy to get ANY 5*. Heck, I’ll even be happy with another Proteus and Wilbur. I enjoy this game and my RNG luck doesn’t make me or break me. There are a lot more important things that we are all dealing with. That said, may RNGesus smile on you all. :grin::+1:t2:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sending you good luck!!

I’m currently without several of what I consider “great” heroes… hoping to scratch grave off of that list.

3 Likes

I’ve been stashing Atlantis coins for months, with the offers and farming this Atlantis Rise I will have for around 30-35 pulls.

Then I have over 20,000 gems. Ready for around 100 pulls.

I agree if you want to be serious in this game, it’s difficult to do that without GM. The only one close to that is Black Knight. Unfortunately, red is unloved color in this game and it just lacks proper offensive heroes.

Clarissa or Kage are also welcome.

Knowing my luck, I’ll walk away with few extra copies of ranvir and atomos.

3 Likes

That’s all folks. 7th pull.

16 Likes

I try but no way!!!
100 pulls and you give only 3 and 4 *…
I will never give my money to S&G…
NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!
I GIVE UP WHIT THIS GAME AND FORUM TOO!!!

2 Likes

I think GM’s fear factor went down quite a bit since C.Sonya. With the costume bonus, the right talent path and troops you have a very fast, 5* stats like, cleanser of the right color. Not impressed by GM lately at all…

2 Likes

2 years of play today, I don’t have GM and won’t be pulling this Atlantis. I’ve done fine without him all this time so why worry about it now. In fact I don’t have any of the features heroes or season 2 legendary

1 Like

Atlantis summons

As an Atlantis featured hero of the month, Gravemaker’s loot box unit pricing is
$6,173+ USD ( 1414+ summons)
versus
$1,536+ USD ( 351+ summons) for 2020-May HotM Clarissa

Legends summons

Hero Academy

I doubt Gravemaker from Hero Academy will be easier to get than Lianna from Legendary training ( RT20 ).

But the Devs have surprised me before ( harpoons, emblems, Advanced house level 9+, etc. ).

5 Likes

See you tomorrow?

Sorry about your draws… :pensive:

1 Like

I was PISSED I didn’t get Alasie last month, but this month…

13 Likes

Apparently RNGesus has decided to smile upon me as well…

Clarissa and GM! I’ll take it! :flushed::grin::+1:t2:

19 Likes

This game hates me. I have 6 Atlantis 5* heroes total in all my attempts pulling this cursed game. 4 of the 6: TWO Mok-Arrs and TWO Atomos. Absolute rubbish. Why do they taunt us with 4* heroes disguised as 5* ones. It’s so damn disheartening to get those effing heroes!

1 Like