For all the laughs

Hi all you winderful people. Yes, i am looking at you. If you are reading this, then i love you. You are wonderful, anazing, beautiful/handsome, and absolutely fabulous. I salute you with the 21 fartgun salute. (Despicable me 2 quote) i am going to leave the forum for awhile. It just doesn’t mean what it use to to me and i have gotten very busy. I do have a meme i want to make before i leave conpletely, so there’s that. I can only tag 10 people in one post, so you know who you are, thank you for being you. There are many who have made my time on the forum what has been a wonderful time. Thank you all. I thought about sneaking away quietly, but y’all deserve better

44 Likes

Good luck and best wishes on all your future endeavors!

:beers:

5 Likes

All the best to you. Find happiness wherever possible.

5 Likes

Best wishes to you!!

5 Likes

Goodbye and good luck, you will be missed by the community. I wish you all the very best for your future. Take good care of yourself, and stay safe and healthy.

5 Likes

@Saphirra glad to hear you’re OK! You have been quiet lately, come to think of it. Which correlates to a big drop in fun and goodwill and cheer and thoughtfulness on the forum, you are really an amazing source of all of that.

Keep well and I hope we see you back here soon, if not, see you in alliance chat :wink:

6 Likes

Definitely understand stepping away from the forum! I keep telling myself that I need to also… it’s on my to-do list, but I’m a procrastinator.

Hope you will still pop in to the game itself from time to time. Either way, I’ll save a spot for you just in case.

You know, for as long as I can, anyway… I’ve got this huge pile of potential applicants to go through, many of them have doctorate degrees in titan dissection from Ivy League universities, they are all fighting for a chance to work for the very esteemed and prestigious TGW…

:laughing:

Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration…

Your spot is perfectly safe for now, my friend. :wink:

Good luck with all your real life stuffs! I do believe you have a bright future ahead of you, wherever you end up. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you all for the well wishes! You are wondeful people.

6 Likes

Saph, you are an absolute top bloke.

Best wishes with whatever you are doing next.

Go well and safety.

As a parting gift, I’ve bestowed on you a title to honour this moment.

9 Likes

Thank you @JonahTheBard! I laughed so hard when i saw that and i can’t stop smiling yet. :joy::joy::joy::grin::grin::grin: that’s definitely one for the record books.

Going to have to post in the “cool forum title” thread now

7 Likes

You have a wonderful future ahead of you. The respect you’ve earned from all the “old” folks on here is testament to that!

Best of luck and please do check in once in awhile. We’d love to you know how you’re doing.

5 Likes

@Saphirra. It has been an absolute pleasure knowing you and know that you have my eternal respect for being awesome.

5 Likes

Good luck in every endeavor @Saphira, I’ll always remember our Anzogoth project with Ivy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face:
Take care and have fun, you’ve been a real joy to see around the forum.

Saphira

7 Likes

Thnx @Saphirra for being around and making it a more fun place around here, you will be missed.
Take care and find fun in what you do every day!

5 Likes

"Time,

they’re not making it anymore."

Thank you for spending some of your time with us.

Good luck with your future time budget.

Enjoy your winter

or Summer ( kidding, kidding)

5 Likes

My dear friend, this is sad news! I’ll miss you! I hope you are doing well and everything will be fine! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

dragon-volando-4

Good luck!!!

Keep happiness for you and yours whatever you go.

5 Likes

:+1::+1: suerte que te valla bien

3 Likes

Wish you the best for everything :heart:

2 Likes

You will be missed - All my best to you and many happy blessings :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings